MEDINA, Ohio, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Thirtyseven4, LLC, a leading provider of antivirus and security solutions, announced today the immediate availability of Thirtyseven4 Mobile Security for Android (TS4Android). TS4Android is a complete security solution developed to protect users of Android smartphones and tablets against the growing threats of malware and exploits. In addition to malware detection, prevention and removal, TS4Android offers a host of advanced security settings, including Call Blocking, Text Messaging Blocking, an Anti-theft module and Data Protection features, making TS4Android the most comprehensive security solution on the market.
"Technologies surrounding smartphones are evolving at a rapid rate, as is the overall interest and market share of Android devices- a combination setting up a dangerous, perfect storm for unsuspecting users lacking security awareness," said Steven Sundermeier, Owner of Thirtyseven4. "Malware authors and other cyber criminals are fully aware of the critical roles smartphones now play in the lives of many [banking, sharing photos, browsing] and they are hard at work to exploit and capitalize on the popularity of the Android. Our research team consistently intercepts new threats against Android devices, and it is becoming vitally important to secure these devices with our new Thirtyseven4 Mobile Security product line as we have succeeded in providing our users the best security suite available," concluded Sundermeier.
TS4Android features include:
- Virus Protection: an on-access virus scanner module providing real-time protection against malware, an on-demand scanner for launching manual scans is also included. Updates are downloaded automatically.
- Call Blocking: allows the ability to deny unwanted calls and the creation of a user configured Black List or White List
- Text Blocking: filters unwanted texts silently and provides the option to scan embedded links within messages for infected or malicious links
- Anti-theft module: provides mobile tracking capabilities
- Data Protection: an advanced feature to safeguard against a lost or stolen device; remotely locking the devices access, remote data wiping
Born out of a desire to better connect antivirus protection solutions with premium customer support and service, Thirtyseven4, LLC seeks to protect schools, businesses, governmental agencies and home-users with the best antivirus products available. Thirtyseven4 is an American company built on honesty, trust and value for the customer.
SOURCE Thirtyseven4, LLC