CLEVELAND, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) is moving the Intelligent Content Conference (ICC) to Las Vegas for its eighth and most exciting year yet. The event is moving from San Francisco where it's been the last seven years and will now take place at the M Resort Spa Casino, March 7-9, 2016, in Las Vegas, NV.
As we are gearing up for the big move, we are looking for dynamic storytellers, speakers, and top-notch professionals experienced in the field of intelligent content to provide case studies and topic-based presentations as well as participate in panel discussions at the 2016 conference.
The Call for Presenters for 2016 is now open and event tracks will focus on:
- Digital Customer Experience Management (CXM, CEM, DXM)
- Content Marketing (especially programs that leverage intelligent content)
- Content Strategy, Governance and Risk Mitigation (ensuring content quality, accuracy, compliance)
- Content Management (Web, component content, content re-use, omni-channel publishing)
- Adaptive Content and Responsive Technologies (interactive publications, web publications, hybrid and mobile apps)
- Marketing technology landscape and platforms (e-commerce, marketing automation and marketing measurement)
- Agile Methodologies (especially as they relate to content strategy, marketing and building scalable processes)
- Innovative technologies related to digital experiences (augmented and virtual reality, automated transcription, sentiment analysis, data mining, natural language processing, machine translation)
- Search engine and social media strategies (as they relate to managing as a content strategy)
- Translation and Localization (adapting content for compliance, culture, geographies, markets)
Presenter proposals will be accepted until Friday, August 14, 2015 online only. No late entries being accepted. Create your profile and submit your presentation proposal today! All entrants will be notified before October 3, 2015. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
About Content Marketing Institute
Content Marketing Institute is the leading global content marketing education and training organization, teaching enterprise brands how to attract and retain customers through compelling, multi-channel storytelling. CMI also runs the Intelligent Content platform focusing on content strategists, and the Content Inc brand platform on entrepreneurs and startups. CMI's Content Marketing World event, the largest content marketing-focused event, is held every September in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, and the Intelligent Content Conference event is held every spring. CMI publishes the bi-monthly magazine Chief Content Officer, and provides strategic consulting and content marketing research for some of the best-known brands in the world. CMI is a 2012, 2013 and 2014 Inc. 500 company. Watch this video to learn more about CMI.
SOURCE Content Marketing Institute