SEATTLE, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Seattle Chocolate Company, known for carefully-crafted chocolate, unveiled its Valentine's Day 2014 collection with both dark and milk chocolate offerings. With a rich assortment of gluten-free and kosher truffle boxes, gift baskets and bars, the new line is perfect for marking a blossoming romance, thanking that tried-and-true best friend and honoring everyone in between.
"Our new line celebrates every type of love and friendship. While we offer a romantic heart for that special someone, you'll see colors and patterns as vibrant and fresh as all the special people in your life." says CEO and owner Jean Thompson. "There is no reason for anyone to feel left out this Valentine's Day."
The sweetly diverse Valentine's Day 2014 collection features deluxe chocolate gift baskets, five new heart-shaped gift boxes with artfully-designed patterns, and playful truffle bars. The Henna Heart Boxes are available nationwide at Target, and the complete collection is available on the Seattle Chocolates website, with a selection of products highlighted below:
- Color My World Gift Basket: Tickle your loved ones pink (yellow and orange!) with a collection of decadent chocolates gifts including a Color My World Heart, chubby Sunshine Heart, award-winning jcoco bars in agave quinoa sesame, noble dark and cayenne veracruz orange flavors, Cocktail Truffles and Total Toffee and Milk Chocolate Truffle Bars (MSRP $73.50)
- Color My World Heart: A cheerful display, this truffle box boasts period textile designs complete with a hot pink box and bursting with Pink Bubbly, Total Toffee and Extreme Dark truffles (5 oz. MSRP $13.75)
- Sunshine Heart: A playful pink and yellow box that fits easily in the palm of your hand is filled to the brim with Pink Bubbly, Salted Almond and Milk Chocolate truffles (6 oz. MSRP $16.50)
- Sea Salt Toffee Henna Heart: Deep purples and cool blues combine in a whimsical pattern on the outside and San Juan Sea Salt toffee milk chocolate truffles on the inside (3 oz. MSRP $5.95)
- Extreme Dark Chocolate Henna Heart: A gesture for those wanting the darkest chocolate on the block, this groovy box features a 60's themed design and bold, vegan Extreme Dark truffles (3 oz. MSRP $5.95)
- Pink Bubbly Henna Heart: With a far out swirly pink pattern, this box welcomes the young and young at heart with Pink Bubbly popping truffles (3 oz. MSRP $5.95)
- Cinna-Man Truffle Bar: Using the finest dark chocolate with cinnamon oil and crushed cinnamon candies, this red wrapped bar with cat call style phrases is sure to ignite an extra kick (2.5 oz. MSRP $3.50)
- Pink Bubbly Truffle Bar: Tangy and sweet, this rich dark chocolate truffle bar blends freeze-dried raspberries, white chocolate and all-natural crackling candy for a celebratory pop adorned with a pink wrapper with toasting champagne glasses (2.5 oz. MSRP $3.50)
Dedicated to finding ways to serve chocolate with love, Seattle Chocolate Company is continuing to better its sourcing and production practices. On top of the newly released Valentine's Day products, Seattle Chocolate Company has begun sourcing Rainforest Alliance Certified (RAC) chocolate. As one of the most robust and comprehensive certification organizations, the Rain Forest Alliance is one of the few organizations committed to full traceability for every bean back to its farm of origin. RAC ensures chocolate comes from sources using sustainable agricultural techniques, farms free of child slave labor and co-ops that pay their farmers and workers a fair, market appropriate rate for their labor and product. As early as April 2014, Seattle Chocolates core line of truffle bars will bear the RAC logo.
To learn more about Seattle Chocolates, visit www.seattlechocolates.com.
About Seattle Chocolate Company
Creating our first chocolate in 1991, Seattle Chocolate Company, a Women's Business Enterprise, now offers a full line of premium chocolates that includes Seattle Chocolates truffle bars, award-winning Seattle Chocolates truffles, jcoco bars, and a selection of seasonal and special occasion product offerings. Known for fresh, approachable flavor-combinations and using only the finest ingredients, our small and mighty company is owned and led by CEO Jean Thompson, a self-proclaimed chocoholic. We take pride in responsible sourcing and are actively working to receive Rainforest Alliance certification on all of our chocolate, as well as ensure 100% of the ingredients in our product are non-GMO. All of our chocolate is all-natural, certified Kosher and available at retailers nationwide. We support non-profit organizations focused on bettering the lives of women and their families, such as Gilda's Club, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and neighborhood food banks coast to coast. To learn more about our company, our chocolates and our giving philosophy, visit www.seattlechocolates.com.
For more information, press only:
Jessika Fernandez, Duo PR for Seattle Chocolate Company
SOURCE Seattle Chocolate Company