A roundup of the week's most newsworthy financial industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the finance industry stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Equifax, Experian and TransUnion Extend Free Weekly Credit Reports in the U.S. Through 2023
The full-year extension will help U.S. consumers manage their financial health during a period of rising inflation and continued economic uncertainty.
- Bank of America Study Finds 84% of Employers Now Say Offering Financial Wellness Tools Helps Increase Employee Retention
The report also explored the impact of the current economic and inflationary environment on employees' financial wellness, revealing that 62% of employees are stressed about their finances.
- Deloitte US Announces $1.5 Billion Social Impact Investment to Foster a More Equitable Society
The ten-year commitment will focus on education and workforce development, financial inclusion, and health equity.
- PNC Bank Transforms Digital Mortgage Application Process
Through PNC's enhanced mortgage application platform, customers now are able to digitally apply for a mortgage and import bank or payroll information directly into their application simply by providing their necessary credentials — decreasing the amount of time it takes to locate necessary documents.
- U.S. Workers Share Salary Expectations and Priorities in Today's Job Market
"As long as job openings outnumber job seekers, workers will have more leverage to negotiate for what they want," said Robert Half senior executive director Paul McDonald. "Staying on top of compensation levels is a critical first step to recruiting and retaining top talent — and preparing for potential market fluctuations."
- Black Entrepreneurs Backed by Northwestern Mutual Drive Innovation and Improved Outcomes Across Industries
Northwestern Mutual, in partnership with gener8tor, announced the addition of five dynamic tech startups to its Black Founder Accelerator, an initiative launched to provide targeted resources and financing to promising Black entrepreneurs.
- Food, Nutrition and Health Investor Coalition Launches to Invest $2.5 Billion in Startups Improving Hunger and Health Outcomes through Food
The FNHIC includes agtech, food tech, nutrition, healthcare, biotech, pharma, and generalist firms, as well as innovators and executives supporting the development of innovative new technologies that will increase access to high-quality, affordable, nutritious foods and deliver positive health outcomes.
- Penta Launches As The World's First Comprehensive Stakeholder Solutions Firm
Penta will work with clients to define, inform, and strengthen decision-making and understanding between business leaders and their stakeholders.
- Seven in Ten Hispanic Small Businesses Optimistic About Future, Despite Headwinds The study of more than 600+ Hispanic small businesses around the country reinforced that in times of global economic distress, HSBs encounter disproportionate barriers in accessing and maintaining the capital and resources needed to run and scale a business.
- Mortgage Delinquencies Near Record Low in August; Foreclosure Starts Up 15% from July, Still More Than 40% Below Pre-Pandemic Levels
Black Knight data shows improvement was broad based, with the number of borrowers a single payment past due falling by 4% and those 90 or more days delinquent down 4.5%.
Read more of the latest finance-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNfinance on Twitter.
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire