BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., June 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NRPR Group LLC (NRPR), an award-winning strategic positioning agency founded by public relations industry leader Nicole Rodrigues, is excited to announce its latest client wins in Q2 2017. The newest companies to join team NRPR's client roster include:
- Lookhu: Lookhu is an online video service that allows users to stream a wide selection of popular and exclusive movies, TV shows, its own original content, and more live or on-demand.
- Neurovalens: Neurovalens delivers innovative solutions in the field of neuroscience, bioscience and neurophysiology. Their new product Modius is set to revolutionize the healthcare market by helping consumers achieve leaner, healthier bodies.
- Love Tribe Apparel: Love Tribe Apparel is a stylish clothing brand for bold fashionistas, made in socially responsible factories, that believes the world is stronger standing together as a tribe.
- Samitra Salon: Samitra is San Francisco's prestigious, referral-based beauty salon specializing in custom facials, coloring, cut and style.
- The Tanning Boutique: The Tanning Boutique is a sun and sunless tanning spa and beauty boutique providing customer service at it's finest to Angelenos since 2003.
"These past few months have been a very exciting time for our agency," said Rodrigues, who was recently named #16 CEO in Los Angeles by Owler and one of PR News' Top 50 Game-Changers of PR. "Signing five new clients in Q2 as we celebrate just three years as an agency proves that hard work, persistence, and dedication to excellence are the keys to a great PR, social media, and digital marketing machine. We're grateful to get to work with these amazing companies and do what we do best for their visionary leaders."
To accommodate its rapid growth, NRPR Group has expanded into new offices in Beverly Hills, on the bustling corner of Wilshire and La Cienega Blvd. This moves comes shortly after NRPR Group was named #49 on the Los Angeles Business Journal's list of Top PR Agencies, moving up 11 spots from #60 in 2016.
"NRPR's new home is symbolic for so many reasons," said Rodrigues. "Our agency is growing up and doing it the right way. To have the Los Angeles Business Journal recognize our efforts is such an honor. We've officially stepped up to the next level and our team is ready for what's next."
In addition to NRPR Group's news, Rodrigues herself was recently hand-selected to join Women Of Wisdom, a development and mentorship program designed exclusively for female entrepreneurs, and also just launched NRPR Group's Corporate Social Responsibility program, Make It Happen. Make It Happen is an ongoing program that kicked off with a speaking tour for Rodrigues, where she visited various Los Angeles and Bay Area schools to talk with students about setting goals, building their personal brands, and persevering through life's ups and downs.
"It's very humbling to look back at everything we've accomplished in such a short amount of time," said Rodrigues. "To watch this team excel and to also get the opportunity to make a difference in other people's lives, through both Women of Wisdom and our Make It Happen program, is truly an incredible feeling."
About NRPR Group LLC:
NRPR Group is not your typical public relations or social media marketing agency. We're an award-winning strategic positioning firm with a talented group of hybrid publicists, content creators, strategic marketers, and creative minds. We're changing the PR game and our clients are reaping the rewards. From startup to grown up, we help companies of any size reach their business objectives through our creative services. For more information, visit http://nrprgroup.com/ and find us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/three-years-of-growth-and-change-nrpr-group-celebrates-anniversary-with-new-clients-launch-of-corporate-social-responsibility-program-and-expansion-into-new-beverly-hills-offices-300476258.html
SOURCE NRPR Group LLC