WASHINGTON, Aug. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Thycotic, provider of privileged account management (PAM) solutions for more than 10,000 organizations worldwide, today announced major updates to Secret Server Cloud, the company's full-featured PAM as a service offering. Secret Server Cloud now delivers all of the features and capabilities of Secret Server on-premises and is available in three Editions – Platinum, Professional and Vault – to meet the requirements of organizations of every size and scope.
"Given the rising scale and scope of cyber threats targeting privileged accounts, sophisticated PAM has become business-critical for every organization," said Jai Dargan, Vice President of Product Management at Thycotic. "With Secret Server Cloud, organizations of every size can now have all the features and capabilities of an enterprise-grade PAM solution, without the management burden or overhead of legacy on-premises tools. Since day one, a primary mission and design principle of Secret Server has been to empower security professionals to easily deploy and manage PAM across their organization, and Secret Server Cloud is our latest effort in support of this mission."
Secret Server Cloud is built on the highly-secure, highly available Microsoft Azure Cloud. Feature breakdowns for each edition include:
Secret Server Cloud – Vault Edition
- Ideal for small and medium-sized business as well as department-level teams
- Automatically discovers, vaults, and manages privileged accounts across the organization
- Integrates with Active Directory and provides Secret Server mobile app to manage privileged access from anywhere
Secret Server Cloud – Professional Edition
- Proactive privileged account management with automated password rotation and verification
- Granular policy control across all devices and teams, and secure proxying to gate all privileged sessions
- Integrates Secret Server Cloud with your CRM, SAML, VSI and AWS KMS (key management) solutions
Secret Server Cloud – Platinum Edition
- Manages and protects service accounts, DevOps workflows, and Unix infrastructures
- Delivers full-fidelity privileged session monitoring & recording
- Provides advanced analytics and anomaly detection based on user behavior & context
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privilege Management solutions that protect an organization's most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic secures privileged account access for more than 10,000 organizations worldwide, including Fortune 500 enterprises. Thycotic's award winning Privilege Management Security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limits user privileges and controls applications on endpoints and servers. Thycotic was founded in 1996 with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C. and global offices in the U.K. and Australia. For more information, please visit www.thycotic.com.
For further information, please contact: