PALM DESERT, Calif., Nov. 16, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Time Warner Cable Desert Cities announced the launch of El Paquetazo – the video package of all packages – to its customers in the Coachella Valley, Banning and the Morongo Basin. El Paquetazo combines the "best of two worlds," the top Spanish-language channels and highly rated English-language networks all for the low promotional price of just $29.99 per month.
El Paquetazo enhances current offerings by providing customers with over 185 Spanish-language and English-language networks for the whole family including:
- Spanish-language broadcast channels: Univision, Telefutura, and Telemundo
- Childrens Programming: Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Sorpresa, Nicktoons, and Disney Channel
- Sports: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, AYM Sports, GOLTV, Fox Soccer Channel, Fox Deportes
- Movies: Cine Latino, De Pelicula, Venemovies, Fox Movie Channel
- Music and Videos: Mun2, Video Rola, Bandamax, MTV2, VH1
- Thousands of hours of free On Demand programming
- Popular English-language channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery.
- Latin American Channels: Sur Peru, CentroAmerica TV, Ecuavisa, TV Chile, TV Columbia, TV Venezuela, Caracol Internacional
"With the launch of El Paquetazo, Time Warner Cable is meeting the entertainment needs of our multi-generational, Hispanic community by offering them convenience and choice all for an amazing low price," said Kathi Jacobs, Time Warner Cable Public Affairs Director.
About Time Warner Cable:
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmediasales.com.
SOURCE Time Warner Cable