- Special bar quality (SBQ) bar products by $50 per ton;
- SBQ quench-and-tempered bar products by $90 per ton;
- Seamless mechanical tubing (SMT) carbon-based products by $80 per ton;
- SMT alloy-based products by $120 per ton; and
- SMT quench-and-tempered products by $150 per ton.
These increases are effective for all new orders received on or after March 28, 2018, and for all scheduled shipments beginning May 1, 2018, except to the extent already covered by agreements. All surcharge mechanisms remain in effect.
About TimkenSteel Corporation
TimkenSteel (NYSE :TMST , timkensteel.com) creates tailored steel products and services for demanding applications, helping customers push the bounds of what's possible within their industries. The company reaches around the world in its customers' products and leads North America in large alloy steel bars (up to 16 inches in diameter) and seamless mechanical tubing made of its special bar quality (SBQ) steel, as well as supply chain and steel services. TimkenSteel operates warehouses and sales offices in five countries and has made its steel in America for more than 100 years. The company posted sales of $1.3 billion in 2017. Follow us on Twitter @TimkenSteel and on Instagram.
SOURCE TimkenSteel Corporation