LAUREL, Md., Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon is kicking off the holiday season by announcing Connection Day - NOVEMBER 26, 2014 - a day to say "thanks" by giving customers the gift of data, special offers, and content.
Verizon has teamed up with leading providers to deliver great content that will make the day before Thanksgiving more entertaining for all wireless users. On Nov. 26, all consumers can receive everything from free WiFi to audio books to streaming music, all courtesy of Verizon. The complete list of offers includes:
- Amazon: Selection of 10 free/discounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members)
- Apple: A special offer from iTunes to be revealed on Nov. 26
- Conde Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Conde Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ.
- Free Wi-Fi: 30-minute complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo Technologies (in-flight).
- JetBlue: Free in-flight Fly-Fi (Wi-Fi) for flights between November 26th and December 24th.
- Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One.
- Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows on November 26, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.
Consumers can sign up for Connection Day starting on November 12, 2014 by logging onto: www.verizon.com/connectionday and choosing their gifts.
And when Verizon MORE EVERYTHING customers register for Connection Day between November 12th and November 26th, they will receive FREE data to help keep them stay connected during the busiest travel day of the year. MORE Everything customers will receive 1GB of shareable data per account on the day they register until the end of their current billing cycle as well as an additional Gigabyte per account for the next billing cycle. For customers on plans other than MORE EVERYTHING, they will receive $10 off a Mophie Powerpack 4000 to keep devices charged and connected.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's largest and most reliable 4G LTE network. As the largest wireless company in the U.S., Verizon Wireless serves 104.6 million retail customers, including 98.6 million retail postpaid customers. Verizon Wireless is wholly owned by Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. For the latest news and updates about Verizon Wireless, visit our News Center at http://www.verizonwireless.com/news or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VZWNews.
SOURCE Verizon Wireless