KANSAS CITY, Mo., March 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- TITLE Boxing Club, the nation's premier boxing studio, will kick off the 2019 TITLE Tour on Thursday, March 7, 2019, in Kansas City, Mo. Subsequent events will follow in Los Angeles and New York City later this spring, hitting other major markets in early summer.
"We're thrilled to hit the road and give more men and women the opportunity to be part of our strong, all-inclusive boxing community," says President Susan Boresow. "Like our workouts, the TITLE Tour events will be energetic, engaging and welcoming to all bodies, abilities and ages."
Building on Momentum
With nearly 200 clubs across the globe, and another 150+ in development, TITLE Boxing Club is viewed as an authority in the boxing realm, having taken one of the world's oldest sports and made it modern. In January 2019, TITLE launched its exclusive digital product: TITLE Boxing Club On Demand. The streaming platform makes TITLE's transformative, full-body workouts and world-class trainers accessible outside the club, allowing clients to join boxing-inspired classes anywhere at any time.
"The powerhouse combination of having nearly 200 franchise locations and the launch of our new TITLE Boxing Club On Demand app created the momentum and excitement we needed to take our brand and high-energy workouts on a national tour," Boresow says. "We're excited to partner with like-minded businesses and social influencers who are also blazing new trails in the healthy living space."
More than Just Boxing: Multi-faceted Events that Fuel the Mind, Body and Spirit
Co-hosted by some of the fitness world's top social media influencers, the TITLE Tour will feature a vibrant, party-like setting that focuses on cultivating a healthy mind and body. Guests will be treated to:
- A signature TITLE Boxing Club workout: Attendees will experience 45 minutes of TITLE's unmatched, high-intensity fitness regimen, led by master trainer Marques Jackson.
- A mental pep talk: Our motivational keynote speaker Brooke Budke, Vice President of Marketing at TITLE Boxing Club, will mentally prepare you to fight life's challenges.
- A braid bar: Our beauty experts will ensure you're "ready to rumble" in style. You'll look the part of confident boxer with bold braids.
- A live DJ: You'll be in the mood to burn some calories with music that gets your heart pumping.
- Smoothie Shop: Following your workout, refuel with a fresh, protein-enhanced smoothie of your choice.
- One-on-one training: Guests will be invited to try a free three-minute round of mitt work with one of our top trainers.
- An Instagram-worthy selfie station: You'll have the perfect backdrop to snap a photo and share the fun with your followers.
- A swag bag: You won't leave empty-handed! Guests will receive a special gift bag that includes a three-day pass to TITLE Boxing Club and a seven-day pass for TITLE Boxing Club On Demand.
- Inspiration to keep fighting: Following each event, influencer co-hosts will invite guests to participate in a four-week fitness challenge through the TITLE Boxing Club On Demand app. Your fitness journey will continue long after you leave the event!
All TITLE Tour events are open to the public, but guests are required to RSVP to ensure proper accommodations. For more information on each event, please visit: https://get.titleboxingclubondemand.com/title-tour/.
About TITLE Boxing Club®
TITLE Boxing Club, a Franworth company, is the nation's leading boxing-inspired fitness club, committed to giving people of all ages, bodies, weights and abilities the most empowering workout of their lives. Founded in 2008, TITLE Boxing Club took one of the world's oldest sports and made it modern and accessible to all. Today, the Kansas City-based company boasts 180+ locations across the globe, 150+ locations in development and a virtual fitness application that allows members to access on-the-go classes anytime, anywhere. In addition to being featured on and in FOX News, Bloomberg, Shape Magazine, Women's Health and The Wall Street Journal, TITLE Boxing Club was ranked the No. 1 Fastest- growing Franchise by Inc. Magazine in 2015. To learn more about TITLE Boxing Club's franchise opportunity, visit titleboxingclub.com/own-a-franchise. Read more about the brand at titleboxingclub.com.
Plainscoast Public Relations
SOURCE TITLE Boxing Club