AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in the nick of time, Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) offers its Top 10 Holiday Wines that will knock your stockings off at prices sure to make your eyes twinkle. These crowd-pleasers, all priced under $16, are terrific stocking stuffers and hostess gifts as well as perfect pairings for holiday dinners.
During November and December, Whole Foods Market offers these great-priced holiday wines, many of which are special finds from around the world that will impress even the most discerning wine enthusiast on your list.
"When it comes to pairing wines with holiday foods, there are no hard and fast rules," said Doug Bell, national wine buyer for Whole Foods Market. "What's important is to serve wines you enjoy. With our holiday wines, we've made sure there is a match for everyone -- whether you like a Chablis-style white, a robust California cab, or an inky malbec to serve at your holiday feast or party, you can find it at Whole Foods Market at prices that can't be beat."
To learn more about these and other holiday sparklers, crisp whites and juicy reds, Whole Foods Market is hosting two Twitter Tastings from 7-8 p.m. CT on Nov. 8 (Perfect Pairings for Holiday Foods) and Dec. 6 (Go-to Gifting Wines) via #WFMWine. For the first time, Whole Foods Market will co-host the Twitter Tastings with wine expert Leslie Sbrocco's Thirsty Girl community of women who have a passion for wine.
Add sparkle to your holiday table or party with any of these value-priced wines from Whole Foods Market:
- La Piuma Pecorino (Italy)
- Ferrari Carano Fume Blanc (California)
- Domaine de Bernier Chardonnay (France)
- Rex Goliath Pinot Noir (California)
- Marques de la Musa Garnacha (Spain)
- Frey Vineyards Organic Agriculturist Red (California)
- Innovac!on Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon (Argentina)
- H&G Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (California)
- Maggio Family Vineyards Petite Sirah (California)
- Georges Duboeuf Malbec (France)
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz (South Africa)
- Cinzano Asti (Italy)
Contact: Ashley Hawkins, Whole Foods Market (512) 542-0381 Ashley.email@example.com
SOURCE Whole Foods Market