DALLAS, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Tokyo Joe's, a Colorado-based, fast-casual, Asian-inspired restaurant will open the first of seven planned Texas locations in Richardson today at 300 W Campbell Rd.
The company plans to open six additional restaurants across the Dallas/Fort Worth area in the next 18 months. The restaurant's DFW openings include:
- Richardson (Dallas) – Open today, October 15th
- McKinney (Dallas) – Opening the end of November 2015
- The Colony (Dallas) – Opening April 2016
- Las Colinas (Dallas) – Opening May 2016
- Waterside (Ft. Worth) – Opening June 2016
- Frisco (Dallas) – Opening July 2016
- N. Arlington (Dallas) – Opening in Q1 2017
"We actively listen to our customers and Texans have been the most vocal about wanting a Tokyo Joe's – Texas is the number one state that we hear from," said Larry Leith, founder of Tokyo Joe's. "With our focus on fresh, delicious ingredients and fueling a healthy lifestyle, Dallas and Ft. Worth are ideal locations for Tokyo Joe's restaurants."
At Tokyo Joe's newest locations, guests will enjoy made-to-order sushi, fresh salads and signature rice or noodle bowls as well as new menu items that are unique to the Texas locations including:
- The Texas Roll - an Americanized sushi-style roll with grilled shrimp, steak, red onion, cilantro, avocado, cucumber and green dragon sauce.
- Surf & Turf - a robust bowl full of steak and shrimp, sautéed red peppers, mushrooms and snap peas, garnished with green onion, topped with teriyaki and served over choice of white or brown rice.
About Tokyo Joe's:
Tokyo Joe's is a fast-casual, Asian-inspired restaurant with 30 locations in Denver, Phoenix, and now Dallas, Texas. The privately held company was established in 1993 by Larry Leith, and the first location was opened in 1996. For more information, please visit www.tokyojoes.com.
SOURCE Tokyo Joe's