DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "The Top 20 Supermarket Chains in Kenya" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the most up to date analysis of the 20 leading supermarket chains in Kenya, where recent developments have shaken the grocery retail landscape. It analyses the publisher's proprietary research on the winners and losers in the supermarket sector and what it means for the future of grocery retail in Kenya.
- Kenya is one of the most developed and modern grocery retail markets in Sub Saharan Africa.
- The demise of dominant domestic retailers has opened space for international retailers, who will change the landscape in the short-term.
- With rapid expansion of Carrefour and entry of Shoprite, we expect existing chains in Nairobi to be put under intense pressure.
- Outside Nairobi, where smaller regional chains dominate, change will take longer but also cause a shakeout
- Growth opportunities include the discount sector, franchising and click and collect.
Reasons to Buy:
- Identify the market leaders in the Kenyan supermarket sector.
- Quantify the number of stores, floorspace and position of the top supermarket chains.
- Understand how top supermarket chains compete against one another.
- Assess the size of the supermarket sector and its growth.
- Analyze the market opportunity and future outlook for supermarket retailers in Kenya.
Key Questions Answered:
- Who are the leading supermarket chains in Kenya?
- What share of the market do they take?
- Which supermarket chains are expanding most?
- How do leading chains compare against one another?
- What is the national penetration of the leading supermarket chains?
- Which segments does each chain operate in?
- Who are the future winners and losers?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Supermarkets in Kenya
2. The Top Supermarket Chains in Kenya
3. Supermarket Store Networks
4. Modern Grocery Retail Floorspace
5. Positioning of Leading Supermarket Chains
6. Supermarket Chains in and Outside Nairobi
7. Key Findings and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5ggf9/top_20?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets