NASHVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Nashville Chapter presented the 2018 Music City Gold Pen Awards on Sept. 20. in Nashville. Pete Weber, the Voice of the Predators who is beginning his 21st season as part of the Nashville Predators broadcast crew, presented 28 awards in categories ranging from internal communications to social media programs. Photos from the event are posted on Nashville.IABC.com.
Award winners at this year's event, which was sponsored by Exhibits South, StagePost, Vincit Group, and Sollie Studios, represented a range of industries, including strategic communications, education and healthcare. The team at MP&F Strategic Communications took home numerous awards for their work in corporate social responsibility, nonprofit campaigns, social media programs, communication research and special events. This year's award winners are:
- Angela Argiro, MP&F Strategic Communications
- Michelle Fowler, MP&F Strategic Communications
- Amanda Gambill, MP&F Strategic Communications
- Laura Haynes, FirstBank
- Genma Holmes, The Ohio State University
- Mich Michaud, M*Modal
- Mich Michaud, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Cole Miracle, MP&F Strategic Communications
- Misty Moore & Mignonne Blair, HCA Physician Services Group Communications
- Ameerah Palacios, APR, MBA, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Rosemary Plorin, Lovell Communications Inc.
- Jan Read, Vanderbilt University
- Rob Scobey, World Christian Broadcasting
- Javier Solano, MP&F Strategic Communications
- Millie Wert, MP&F Strategic Communications
"It's a great joy to recognize the most talented communicators in middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky with the Music City Gold Pen Awards," said IABC President Gene Boulware. "The annual awards ceremony not only recognizes great work, but also provides attendees with the opportunity to connect with top professionals who are raising the bar for excellence in communications."
Visit Nashville.IABC.com to learn more about the Music City Gold Pen Awards, IABC Nashville, and our professional development luncheons and networking mixers. Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
ABOUT IABC NASHVILLE
IABC Nashville is one of more than 100 chapters in 70 countries providing learning opportunities for its members and professional development sessions that offer new insights into the latest communication trends, technology and issues facing the industry. The chapter is diverse, with members representing area agencies, broadcast stations, corporations, universities and nonprofit organizations. IABC Nashville also offers ties to job bank services and the annual Music City Gold Pen Awards program. IABC is the only place to connect with communicators globally. Connect here. Go anywhere!
SOURCE IABC Nashville