HANOVER, Md., March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, is pleased to share findings from its global Talent Advisory Survey in a new white paper, "Let's Talk: Focused Conversation Topics to Supercharge Recruiting Success." Available on Allegis Group's website with supporting infographics, the paper offers insights from nearly 12,000 employers and candidates across various industries and functions from North America and the EMEA and APAC regions, revealing benchmarks that set high-performing recruitment organizations apart.
The paper also offers actionable steps to optimize talent acquisition. Readers will learn how top companies write compelling job descriptions that stand out, create talent pipelines that produce the biggest pools of qualified job seekers, screen candidates to ensure the right person gets the job, and deliver a quality onboarding experience that facilitates time-to-productivity and ensures retention.
"At Allegis Group, we are committed to helping our clients solve their business challenges and to creating opportunities for individuals to grow personally and professionally. That begins with a commitment to match great talent with great opportunity," says President Andy Hilger. "With our extensive benchmark research and more than 30 years of industry expertise, we continue to deepen client relationships and help organizations win amid an evolving recruitment landscape."
Avoid Breakdowns in Stakeholder Perceptions to Supercharge Recruitment Success
The paper probes perceptions from recruiters, hiring managers and candidates across the entire talent acquisition process, revealing some breakdowns that lead to stakeholder dissatisfaction:
- One in three (33%) employers thinks his/her organization's recruitment process does not enable him/her to be competitive in the battle for top talent.
- 72% of job seekers say recruiters don't always understand a position's top three priority skills.
- 73% of employers report their recruitment processes fail to leverage technology appropriately.
- 70% of hiring managers, 78% of talent acquisition professionals and 59% of candidates are dissatisfied with the recruitment process.
Because stakeholder misalignment negatively impacts business success, Allegis Group indexed its research findings to identify behaviors that distinguish high-performing recruitment organizations from the rest. According to the findings, top companies spend 63% more time evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruitment process. They also share several distinguishing characteristics and are:
- 3.8 times more likely to say their recruitment process successfully balances the needs of hiring managers, recruiters and candidates
- 3.5 times more likely to say their recruitment process leverages technology appropriately
- 3.3 times more likely to have a formalized and documented recruitment process with clear lines of accountability
- 2.9 times more likely to be satisfied with the recruitment process overall
- 2.9 times more likely to say their recruitment process is fully aligned and supportive of business goals
- 1.9 times more likely to measure candidate satisfaction
- 1.7 times more likely to measure ROI by sourcing channel
"Hiring managers and recruiters must make the bold move to regularly discuss recruitment processes across all stakeholder groups," adds Hilger. "These conversations are not always easy. But there is no better way to achieve continuous improvement than to establish a forum, cadence and data-driven approach to talent acquisition. At Allegis Group, we've learned that leveraging best-of-breed technology, constantly optimizing processes and specializing recruiters by discipline delivers significant returns."
Allegis Group's Talent Advisory Survey was conducted online and in partnership with Inavero in the third and fourth quarters of 2016. Visit the Allegis Group website to download a complimentary copy of the resulting white paper.
About Allegis Group
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We'll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That's the Allegis Group difference, and it's consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than $11 billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialized group of companies includes: Aerotek; TEKsystems; Aston Carter; Allegis Global Solutions; Major, Lindsey & Africa; Allegis Partners; MarketSource; EASi; The Stamford Group; and GettingHired. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-companies-spend-63-more-time-evaluating-the-effectiveness-of-their-recruitment-process-according-to-allegis-groups-global-talent-advisory-survey-300430371.html
SOURCE Allegis Group