NEW YORK, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: Out Leadership's Sixth Annual Summit in the U.S. (previously titled Out on the Street) brings together LGBT and straight ally senior leaders to discuss issues at the intersection of LGBT and business, while collectively setting a forward-looking agenda for the global business community.
Topics to be covered include:
- Religious Freedom Restoration Acts and how businesses are responding
- Why large institutional investors and Wall Street firms are increasingly adopting tactics from social impact investors, and focusing on LGBT inclusion
- Why Trans inclusion matters for business
- A fireside chat with private equity pioneer Henry Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, KKR
WHO: Out Leadership: U.S. 2016 is hosted by Richard A. Rosenbaum, Executive Chairman of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Other featured speakers include:
- Frank Ahimaz, Chief Investment Officer, MoMA
- Greg Baker, General Counsel, The Limited
- Jacques "Jack" Brand, CEO North America, Deutsche Bank
- Chris Geidner, Editor, Buzzfeed
- Erika Karp, CEO, Cornerstone Capital Inc.
- Ken Mehlman, Partner, KKR
- Tim Murphy, General Counsel, MasterCard
- Janet Mock, Author, TV Host, and Advocate
- Kathleen Sebelius, Former Secretary of Health & Human Services, Former Governor of Kansas
Attendance is by invitation only.
WHERE: The Edison Ballroom, 240 W 47th Street, New York NY 10036
WHEN: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 2:00 – 7:30 PM
WHY: Out Leadership – formerly Out on the Street – seeks to gather senior leaders in the global financial hubs of New York, London and Hong Kong (and now Sāo Paulo and Sydney) to help their companies attract, retain and develop LGBT talent, capture market opportunity, and drive LGBT equality forward.
About Out Leadership
Out Leadership is a global LGBT business organization that partners with the world's most influential companies to build business opportunities, cultivate talent, and drive LGBT equality forward. LGBT inclusion positively impacts business results, and including LGBT people at the most senior level of executive leadership powerfully and positively benefits business bottom lines. We call this idea Return on Equality™.
Comprised of 67 member firms from the financial services, technology, legal and insurance industries, and dedicated to cross-industry collaboration, Out Leadership is a certified B Corporation. Out Leadership operates two industry-specific business initiatives: Out on the Street and Out in Law, and three talent initiatives: Quorum, which aims to increase LGBT representation on corporate boards; OutNEXT, the first global talent development program for emerging LGBT leaders; and OutWOMEN, connecting senior LGBT women in business.
For more information, please visit www.outleadership.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-executives-convene-at-sixth-annual-out-leadership-us-summit-to-discuss-the-rise-of-religious-freedom-restoration-acts-and-other-state-sponsored-discrimination-against-lgbt-people-300251550.html
SOURCE Out Leadership