Aug 05, 2021, 19:00 ET
NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Technavio has been monitoring the CBD oil market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.05 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 27% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aurora Cannabis Inc., Canopy Growth Corp., CBD American Shaman LLC, CV Sciences Inc., Elixinol Global Ltd., Endoca BV, Gaia Botanics, Isodiol International Inc., Medical Marijuana Inc., and NuLeaf Naturals LLC are some of the major market participants. Although the growing millennial population in key cannabis markets will offer immense growth opportunities, the adverse effects of CBD oil products will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
CBD Oil Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
CBD Oil Market is segmented as below:
- Marijuana Derived CBD Oil
- Hemp Derived CBD Oil
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40147
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
Global Medical Marijuana Market - Global medical marijuana market is segmented by application (chronic pain, nausea, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global CBD Infused Cosmetics Market - Global CBD infused cosmetics market is segmented by product (skincare, make-up and haircare, fragrances, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
CBD Oil Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our CBD oil market report covers the following areas:
- CBD Oil Market size
- CBD Oil Market trends
- CBD Oil Market industry analysis
This study identifies the health-promoting benefits of CBD oil as one of the prime reasons driving the CBD oil market growth during the next few years.
CBD Oil Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the CBD Oil Market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the CBD Oil Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
CBD Oil Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist CBD oil market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the CBD oil market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the CBD oil market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of CBD oil market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Marijuana derived CBD oil - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hemp derived CBD oil - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- CBD American Shaman LLC
- CV Sciences Inc.
- Elixinol Global Ltd.
- Endoca BV
- Gaia Botanics
- Isodiol International Inc.
- Medical Marijuana Inc.
- NuLeaf Naturals LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Share this article