WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Total Merchant Services, a leader in payment services and solutions, today announced the expansion of its free equipment program to encompass the company's entire family of products, including readers, terminals and new point of sale (POS) systems. Through the new program, businesses of any type or stage of development can receive free, cutting-edge payment processing equipment appropriate for their needs.
Businesses simply open a new payment processing account with the company or switch from another provider, and Total Merchant Services will provide free use of processing equipment – from mobile credit card readers to complete point of sale (POS) solution bundles including software, tablet, cash drawer, receipt printer, stand and EMV/NFC payment device.
Long-known for providing free terminals, Total Merchant Services is expanding its free equipment program to assist with the EMV and NFC adoptions. In addition, the company aims to ensure growing businesses can further benefit from technologies available via its new Groovv POS solutions, including inventory management, business intelligence reporting, and back office management tools.
"Due to costs, SMBs often delay investing in or upgrading their payment processing solutions," said Joe Kaplan, CEO of Total Merchant Services. "We've removed this pain point and enabled businesses to get started with the latest EMV and NFC payment solutions with no upfront cost."
In addition to the many other payment solutions available, Total Merchant Services' free Groovv POS program has two options for merchants seeking a POS system, depending on their needs:
- Groovv POS All-In-One has most components built into one countertop device, which is ideal for merchants with elegant checkouts such as boutiques, salons, shops and restaurants.
- Groovv POS Flex is a mobile system with detachable components – ideal for merchants who want to design their own setup, restaurants with at-table ordering and stores with mobile checkouts or limited counter space.
Merchants also can add a marketing program with most solutions from Total Merchant Services.
For more information on Total Merchant Services' product family and/or to see if you qualify for free placement of payment processing equipment, contact the company directly at (888) 610-1025.
- POS Product Information: http://totalmerchantservices.com/product/point-of-sale-processing-system/
- Terminal Product Information: http://totalmerchantservices.com/product/credit-card-reader-terminals/
- Groovv POS All-In-One Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aooUsSjgCI
- Groovv POS Flex Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEnKXxOCsX0
About Total Merchant Services
Founded in 1996, Total Merchant Services has helped more than 500,000 businesses with their payment processing needs and currently processes more than $12 Billion in credit and debit card transactions annually. The company is committed to providing small businesses with easy and affordable payment processing solutions. For more information, call 747-888-9000 or visit www.totalmerchantservices.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/total-merchant-services-offers-free-cutting-edge-payment-processing-solutions-for-businesses-of-all-types-300397133.html
SOURCE Total Merchant Services