LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced the AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit router, a new addition to its growing line of advanced 802.11ac wireless products.
The TP-LINK AC1900 features the next generation IEEE 802.11AC Wi-Fi standard. It offers data transfer speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, with 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz channel, and 600Mbps over the 2.4GHz Channel -- the fastest wireless speeds available on the market today.
With "Beamforming" technology, the router's transmission signal is remarkably enhanced so that even when a user changes location, the router will optimize the data transmission for the best signal strength possible.
In addition, its fully shielded Gigabit WAN/LAN ports with hardware NAT can achieve blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 900Mbps. It also comes with an ultrafast USB 3.0 port that allows you to share files, movies or music in your home network or even across the internet at up to 10 times the speed of USB 2.0.
Using the TP-LINK Tether app, you can easily configure the AC1900 with just a few touches from your phone. After which, you can view a live network map, manage connected devices, stream router connected files and media, set parental control rules and more.
TP-LINK's AC1900 Router will be shown from January 7-10, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Booth No. 36206. South Hall 4, Upper Level. The product will be available in the second quarter of 2014 and have a MSRP of $179.99.
- Supports 802.11ac next generation Wi-Fi
- Dual Band for combined concurrent wireless speeds of up to 600Mbps over 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps over 5GHz
- Hardware NAT ensures Gigabit ports provide WAN to LAN throughput of over 900Mbps
- USB 3.0 Port - Share files or media with your friends or family locally or over the Internet at up to 10 times faster rates than USB 2.0
- Supports TP-LINK Tether APP for easy network management using a smart phone or tablet
- Guest Network Access provides secure WiFi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of the Internet
- WiFi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- External antennas provide maximum wireless coverage and reliability
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick and hassle free installation process
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products and the world's No.1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.