LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced a new family of cloud cameras which can be set up and managed in minutes, bringing users the peace of mind in knowing that the things they care about are safe.
With its compact design and 300Mbps wireless connectivity, users need simply choose what area they would like to view and then place the camera in the best location possible.
To monitor their cameras, users can download the free TP-LINK SKYLIGHT App on their smartphones and tablets, or access remote viewing via their web browser. With integrated sound, motion and even PIR sensing, users will get immediate email alerts as soon as any movement is detected, keeping their valuables safe 24/7.
The TP-LINK cloud camera also acts as a wireless extender, providing additional wireless coverage around each camera.
The camera produces a smoother, more fluid video stream via H.264 technology, an advanced video compression technology which greatly reduces the size of a digital video file (up to 80%) without compromising video quality. With 720p video, the camera produces vivid images ideal for a smartphone or tablet screen. Its infrared cut off filter ensures that day and night time images remain crystal clear while its two-way audio feature allows users to communicate between the camera and the client device.
TP-LINK's Cloud Camera series will be shown from January 7-10, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Booth No. 36206. South Hall 4, Upper Level. The product will be available in the third quarter of 2014.
NC250 HD Day/Night Cloud Camera, 300Mbps WiFi Features
- Easy to install and configure with TP-LINK SKYLIGHT app
- Remote viewing on iPhone® or Android® with TP-LINK SKYLIGHT app or website
- Instantly eliminate dead zones and expand your home's wireless network
1 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor produces high definition video quality
- Micro SD card local storage for convenient video recording
- H.264 and MJPEG video streaming for different quality requirements and bandwidth environments
- Frame rate at 30fps in 720P resolution (1280 x 720) for smooth video
- Mechanical IR-Cut filter Removable for true day/night surveillance
2-way audio allows users to listen and speak remotely
- Email or FTP notifications triggered by Audio/Motion Detection keep you updated on the situation on the ground
- Enhanced alerts based on PIR sensing technology
- 300Mbps wireless N connectivity allows for flexible placement
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products and the world's No.1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.