IRVINE, Calif., May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Trace3 today announced the finalists for its 2019 Outlier Award, which honors individuals who consistently deliver innovation and leadership in the field of information technology.
The winner will be revealed at EVOLVE, the company's annual leadership and technology conference set for May 8-10 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
The Outlier Award is given to a leader who demonstrates the following attributes to solving information technology challenges for his or her company:
- Understand the industry and the business goals of the company, as well as the technology and how it applies to the business.
- Deliver creative, out-of-the-box solutions to achieve company business goals.
- Build trust of business leaders within the company by being transparent and collaborative.
- Nurture the right team, stimulating open communication and providing leadership for consistent and positive results.
Previous year's Outlier winners have included CIOs and IT leaders from GE Digital, Renown Health, The San Francisco Giants, DIRECTV, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, the Miami Heat, and Broadcom.
The Outlier Award is held on the last night of Trace3's EVOLVE Conference. The award ceremony serves as the highlight of a show-stopping gala that recognizes the achievements of Outlier Finalists and celebrates corporate innovation in a breathtaking style.
"Trace3's EVOLVE conference and the Outlier Award truly celebrate and recognize technology innovation," said Ron Fuschillo, Vice President and CIO of Renown Health and a previous Outlier winner. "The conference and award leave attendees inspired about the future of technology and passionate about embracing the latest innovations to transform their business."
2019 Outlier Award Finalists
- William Miller, SVP & CIO NetApp
- Dan Brennan, Vice President, Global Head of Strategy, Marketing, Operations, BHGE Digital at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Dan Morales, VP and CIO, eBay
- Joe Manna, Chief Product Officer / Chief Technical Officer, Experian Consumer Services
- Keith Melton, SVP and Chief Strategy Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Morgan Reed, CIO, State of Arizona
- Shabnam Jalakian, Senior Vice President / Chief Information Security Officer, First American Financial Corporation
2019 Outlier Award Judges
- Barton Warner, VP, Infrastructure Engineering & Architecture, Capital Group
- Philip Irby, CIO, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paul Chapman, CIO, BOX
- Bryan Kissinger, VP, Banner Health
- Fares Alraie, CISO, Mattel, Inc.
- Steve Phillpott, CIO, Western Digital Corporation
- Wes North, AVP, Technology Operations, Cornerstone on Demand
- Linda Tucci, Editor at Large, TechTarget / SearchCIO.com
For information about the Trace3 Outlier Awards, please click here: https://outliercioaward.com.
Trace3 is the premier provider of IT solutions and consultation services. Through elite engineering and dynamic innovation, Trace3 empowers executives and organizations to keep pace with the fast-moving business landscape through the transformative power of IT. Please visit our website at www.Trace3.com.