NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Trackimo, Inc., manufacturer of the world's smallest, most affordable and feature-rich tracking device will make its official North American debut at a press conference on Jan. 7 during the 2015 CES in Las Vegas. At the press conference Trackimo will showcase its new line of revolutionary tracking devices that will be introduced throughout 2015. Trackimo will also announce its new partnership with Trackimo North America as an exclusive U.S. and Canadian distribution partner.
"We are very excited to be able to provide Trackimo's cutting-edge technology at an entirely new price point that virtually sets a new mass market segment for tracking devices," said Shai Bar-Lavi, CEO and Chairman of Trackimo, Inc. "We offer a whole new approach to tracking that enables consumers to use our products and services in ways that were not possible before."
"We're very excited to be part of the Trackimo Worldwide team and to be launching Trackimo into the North American market," says Jim Prandine, V.P. of Sales, Trackimo North America. "Trackimo Universal covers dozens of applications in various channels, and our new upcoming products will broaden consumer demand even further."
Mr. Bar Lavi added: "We are very excited about this new partnership with Trackimo North America as it opens up limitless opportunities for the Trackimo brand."
Debuting at CES:
- Trackimo Universal: A compact (45mm x 18mm x 40mm), lightweight device with long-lasting battery life and worldwide service. Included accessories allow users to secure Trackimo device to different objects, including backpacks, bikes, belts and luggage. Trackimo Universal can also be hardwired in a car, eliminating the need for charging. Designed for outdoor use, the Trackimo device also includes accessories for waterproofing.
- The Trackimo app offers a single-point login for both computers and mobile platforms to allow effortless management of tracking units. It offers multiple device management under a single account, as well as, a variety of remote settings options.
Highlights of Trackimo's innovative products include:
- Dynamic Tracking Frequency: User-controlled location sampling enables optimized energy consumption.
- Smart Alerts: User alerts via text, email and app notifications for location change, speed thresholds, sudden movement or impact, or SOS button press.
- Dynamic History: All tracking history is stored; user can recall any time period and select from a variety of time resolutions.
- GPS Tracking: Highly accurate locations when GPS reception available, but capable of accurate tracking wherever cell phone reception is available.
- Virtual Fences: User-defined "geo fences" give notifications when specific boundaries are crossed.
- Multiple Devices: Multiple devices can be simultaneously tracked and managed on a single account.
- Coming soon: Emergency Voice Channel: Voice channel can be opened automatically when SOS button is pressed, allowing remote user to hear what's happening on site.
To schedule a demo or interview with a Trackimo representative, contact Rose Levy, at 202.262.1635 or email [email protected].
ABOUT TRACKIMO, INC.
Trackimo was founded in 2013 as a global provider of tracking services and as a designer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative global tracking devices. We currently offer the world's smartest, most compact and affordable tracking services and devices. We made it our mission to provide our unique technology for practically anybody, anywhere. Trackimo – Always There. Visit us on www.trackimo.com
ABOUT TRACKIMO NORTH AMERICA
Trackimo North America is the exclusive distribution partner for the Trackimo Worldwide brand in the United States and Canada. The new company is led by Mark Ruzycki and David Ippolito, two highly seasoned executives with over fifty years of cumulative distribution, manufacturing and consumer goods marketing experience in both the food and automotive industries. Jim Prandine has also joined the company as VP of Sales.