SAO PAULO, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 16:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Mauricio Chede, IT Research Analyst for Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies Practice
The information technology (IT) infrastructure outsourcing services market in Latin America is becoming more mature each day. Companies are acknowledging the main benefits of outsourcing, which enables them to focus on the core business and reduce costs, while pointing towards the strategy of turning capital expenditure (CAPEX) into operational expenditure (OPEX), where instead of investing money in expanding capacity, it is turned into services.
Additionally, new technology trends such as mobility, cloud and big data, are having a positive impact on the regional data center services market. As more information is generated and is strategically used by companies, with a necessity of access anywhere, anytime and through any device, data center services providers are gaining traction in the region.
''Due to the dynamic nature of the market, companies must constantly be ready to quickly respond to new waves of demand, competitors' launches, or even regulatory reforms. In this context, Latin American companies are increasingly willing to outsource infrastructure management,'' explains Frost & Sullivan IT Research Analyst Mauricio Chede.
The presentation will help attendees:
- Discover new market and technology trends that are shaping the regional IT outsourcing sector
- Learn more about the most demanded data center services in the key Latin American countries
- Improve the understanding of the IT outsourcing competitive landscape in Latin America
- Follow recommendations and forecast until 2019
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, please e-mail Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications, at [email protected] with your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the before mentioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan