BANGALORE, India, June 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Trade Finance signifies financing for trade, and it relates to both domestic and international trade transactions. A trade transaction involves both a seller and a purchaser of goods and services. These transactions may facilitate through intermediaries, such as banks and financial institutions.
The global Trade Finance market size was USD 63.540 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to hit USD 79.410 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 3.2 percent in 2021-2026.
Trade finance involves providing letters of credit (LCs), receivables and invoice financing, credit agency, export financing, bank guarantees, insurance, and others. Buyers, sellers, manufacturers, importers, and exporters use it to ease financing activities and deal with the way cash, credit, investment, and other assets are used for trade. The key advantage of trade finance is that it accelerates the process of arranging short-term finance.
This report focuses on the status of global trading finance, future forecasts, growth opportunities, key markets, and key players. The aims of the study are to present the growth of Trade Finance in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
Get Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-6X849/Global_Trade_Finance
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE TRADE FINANCE MARKET SIZE
- Increasing worldwide import and export is the main factor that is expected to increase the trade finance market size during the forecast period.
- Developing technologies such as optical character recognition ( OCR) to read container numbers, radio frequency identification ( RFID) and quick response ( QR) codes to identify and track shipments, enhance the digitization of trading documents and in turn is expected to act as a catalyst for the growth of trading finance market size.
- Strategic development, along with the implementation of structuring and pricing methods, is expected to provide growth opportunities for the trade finance market size.
- Technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI ), machine learning (ML), and the Internet of Things ( IoT) are being applied increasingly in commercial finance. AI and ML use natural language processing ( NLP), chatbots, and predictive analytics to address problems, recognize trends, foresee demand, and provide business recommendations. AI also helps to automate the process of trading documents and to ensure that electronic forms are delivered to stakeholders at the appropriate time during the trading process. Market vendors also integrate blockchain technology with trade finance to increase efficiency and simplify the invoice finance transaction from end to end. The integration of technology to improve the efficiency of the business financing cycle will be one of the main industry developments that will boost the trade finance market size.
- Banks act as intermediaries in the commercial finance ecosystem to provide intercompany trade credits to purchasers, sellers, and other trading parties. Business support provided by banks, and their ability to mitigate payment risk by buying trade credit insurance boost market growth. In addition, banks are improving the processes of trade finance by turning their paper-based approaches into more efficient and transparent digitized models and thereby becoming the highest service providers on the market for commercial finance.
TRADE FINANCING MARKET RESTRAINS
- Lack of focus on trade financing for small and medium-sized enterprises, insufficient risk assessment capabilities, limited legal certainty, and operational inefficiencies restrict the growth of the trade finance market size
- Furthermore, the criteria for costs or complexities related to AML, KYC, and sanctions serve as an obstacle to the growth of Trade Finance Market size during the forecast period.
TRADE FINANCING SHARE ANALYSIS
- In 2019, APAC had the largest trade finance market share, and the region is expected to offer market vendors several growth opportunities over the forecast period. Growing government funding to improve trade finance for increased exports would have a major effect on the growth of the trade finance market share in this region. China is among APAC's main trade finance markets. In this region, demand growth would be higher than business growth in other regions.
- In the trade finance market, LAMEA and North America jointly accounted for higher revenues. In terms of revenue, the LAMEA region dominated the trade finance sector in 2018 and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period, due to higher oil production and large-scale exports and agency finance services. Moreover, the U.S. export and agency funding strengthens export opportunities by engaging in large-scale project planning activities and developing sustainable infrastructure that contributes to regional economic development.
- Europe is projected to rise at the fastest pace in the forecast period due to the involvement of export credit agencies (ECA) conducting foreign trade, strengthening government policy, and facilitating trade across the globe.
Ask for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-6X849/Global_Trade_Finance
THE KEY PLAYERS COVERED IN THIS STUDY
- Citigroup Inc
- BNP Paribas
- China Exim Bank
- JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Mizuho Financial Group
- Bank of Communication
- Credit Agricole
- Standard Chartered
- Export-Import Bank of India
- AlAhli Bank
MARKET SEGMENT BY TYPE, THE PRODUCT CAN BE SPLIT INTO
- Letters of Credit
- Supply Chain Finance
- Documentary Collection
MARKET SEGMENT BY APPLICATION, SPLIT INTO
- Power Generation
- Metals & Non Metallic Minerals
MARKET SEGMENT BY REGIONS/COUNTRIES, THIS REPORT COVERS
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-6X849&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License:
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Blockchain Supply Chain Finance Market Report
The global Blockchain Supply Chain Finance market size was USD 10.910 Billion in 2019
North America, Europe, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. are the main regions covered in the study. It includes each region 's revenue review for 2015 through the 2026 year. Based on global sales, the study lists the major players in the regions and their market share, respectively. It also outlines their strategic developments in recent years, investments in product innovation and leadership changes to remain ahead in the market.
- Blockchain In Trade Finance and Credit Insurance Market Report
Blockchain in trade finance and credit insurance is an important way for corporations, insurance providers, governments, and other agencies to give credit insurance a significant diversification and transfer of risk within the financial and credit system.
Blockchain and APIs allow trading ecosystems to implement and enhance data along the supply chain. This data will come from logistics companies offering clarity when goods have been picked up, transported, and distributed without violating contractual terms or electronic invoicing details from service providers. Adding new sources of data improves the transparency of real-time trade finance transactions, further integrating data from the physical and financial supply chain.
This allows the need for confidence to be minimized by reducing counterparty credit and performance risk, providing new trade finance solutions with new trigger points, and better overall customer services.
The report is made up of key market trends that are likely to affect market growth over the forecast period. The report includes an assessment of in-depth industry developments, along with their product innovations and key market growth.
- Non-Bank Trade Finance Market Report
This study analyses the global non-bank trading finance industry analyzes and examines the development status and forecast of non-bank trading finance in the United States, the EU, Japan, China, India, and Southeast Asia. This study focuses on the top global players, such as
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports