NEW YORK, Oct. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Tom Peters, David Robertson, Joanna Durand and many more are joining the world's largest online project management conference, IPM Day 2016: Leading with Agility and Embracing Change. On November 3, 2016, tens of thousands of professionals – from project managers to C-suite executives – will come together to learn brand new insights focused on the future of project management, business, leadership, agility and sustainability.
The event is hosted by global training organization International Institute for Learning, Inc. and will feature more than 25 video presentations and six keynote sessions with live Q&A scheduled throughout the day (all sessions at Eastern Time):
- 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: "Benefits Realization and Value Management"Harold Kerzner, Ph.D. – Senior Executive Director, IIL
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: "Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age" Tom Peters – Founder, Tom Peters Company and Co-Author, In Search of Excellence
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: "How to Navigate the Real-World Complexity to Drive Delivery Value for the Organization"Joanna Durand – Senior Vice President, TD Bank Group
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: "Innovating Around the Box: The LEGO Approach to Innovation" David Robertson – Professor of Practice, The Wharton School and Author, Brick by Brick
- 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM: "Why Proactive Water Stewardship is Good for Planet and Profit"Nelson Switzer – VP and Chief Sustainability Officer, Nestle Waters North America
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: "Scrum: Disrupting the Automotive Industry" Joe Justice – President Scrum@Hardware, Scrum, Inc. and Founder, Team WIKISPEED
"This year we are honored to bring together a truly incredible group of keynote speakers and presenters," said E. LaVerne Johnson, President, CEO and Founder of IIL. "IPM Day is just one way for IIL to support our valued clients who look to us both for what they need today and to identify the new trends for tomorrow."
In addition to the keynotes and video presentations, participants will have the opportunity to network with fellow attendees, download takeaways and exclusive content, visit sponsor booths, and enroll in two complimentary on-demand courses: "Stakeholder Relationship Skills" and "Managing Project Scope."
PMI® credential holders can earn up to 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs), and all content will be available for 90 days after the live date.
Follow IIL on Twitter for live updates on the event and more: @IILGlobal
About International Institute for Learning
International Institute for Learning (IIL), headquartered in New York, NY, is a global leader in project management and professional training, delivering learning and development solutions that help people and organizations succeed. Clients in more than 150 countries rely on and trust IIL for training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, and customized course development in a wide array of competencies. To learn more, visit www.iil.com.
SOURCE International Institute for Learning (IIL)