WASHINGTON, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the global trade association representing the payments technology world, today announced Diane Greene, Senior Vice President of Google Cloud, as a TRANSACT keynote speaker. Greene, Google Cloud's leader, will be presenting a keynote on May 11, highlighting important trends in cloud computing that are impacting the payments industry. TRANSACT is the annual catalyst driving payments' future, where over 4,000 leading payments professionals from over 25 countries gather to connect and get business done. The event takes place at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, May 10-12, 2017. Advance registration at the best available rates is open through May 5 at www.etatransact.com.
Cloud computing is changing how commerce is conducted, opening up new opportunities and reshaping business models for merchants, consumers, and the broader ecosystem. With 17 years of building cloud based platforms and applications, Google Cloud is at the forefront of this change.
Additional TRANSACT highlights include:
- Best in industry speakers taking the keynote stage along with Greene, including Craig Vosburg, President of Mastercard North America, Carl Perry of Square, executives from Etsy, Walmart, Dunkin' Donuts and Nordstrom representing the merchant perspective on payments and a Tech keynote with leaders from Amazon, Microsoft and Samsung.
- The Vantiv payments Pitch Off where payments startups compete for the $25,000 E-Pay Innovation Award live on the TRANSACT show floor. Contestants will demonstrate their innovative new electronic payments technology product or service to an audience including media, venture investors and potential industry partners.
- Focused show floor zones to spotlight innovation channels including The Discover Payments Next Zone, The Forter Risk, Fraud and Security Solutions Zone, The PayPal Tech Innovation Showcase, The Software Zone and The Mobile Pay Zone.
- Specialized industry engagement including a day of ISV / Integrated Payments Workshops addressing the impact of changes for ISOs, ISVs, PSPs, and VARs and Payment Facilitator Day, an exclusive, full-day event of targeted content for existing Payment Facilitators and those considering the solution.
- Unmatched networking opportunities such as the Visa President's Dinner and Star Awards Gala, the Merchants Choice Exhibit Hall Opening Reception, the ETA Matchmaking Happy Hour and the First Data All Attendee Closing Party at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Aquarium.
TRANSACT is the single biggest event tailored to the evolving needs of the payments ecosystem. This is where seasoned industry titans come together with the newest innovators to create long-lasting partnerships across the industry landscape.
For more information, visit www.etatransact.com.
For media inquiries, contact Meghan Cieslak at 202-677-7406 or [email protected].
The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) is the global trade association representing more than 500 payments and technology companies. ETA members make commerce possible by processing more than $4.5 trillion in purchases in the U.S. and deploying payments innovations to merchants and consumers.