SAN FRANCISCO, June 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global travel and expense management software market size is expected to reach USD 17.4 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 12.4%, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Travel and expense management software provides travel, expense, and invoice management services on a single platform, which helps organizations to approve and automate processes like submitting travel plans and expense reports. Several companies are engaged in introducing the software on cloud platform and providing its access to the employees on their mobile phones. The mobile access has made it easier for employees to remotely update their travel expense data. In addition, the software can be integrated with functions like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Human Capital Management (HCM) systems, which ensures streamlined data flow between these systems.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Travel and expense management software is gaining traction owing to its availability on smartphones
- Small and medium enterprises held over 30.0% of market share in 2019 and is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the early return on investment and reduced administrative expenses
- The cloud segment is expected to capture substantial portion of the market and is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 10.0% during the forecast period considering that it provides remote access
- Due to the increase in expenditure on business trips and higher accumulation of spending reports, the market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Travel And Expense Management Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Deployment Type (Cloud Based, On-premise), By Organization Size (SMES, Large Enterprises), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/travel-expense-management-software-market
The implementation of artificial intelligence in the software helps the companies to automate and optimize the report approvals and payment processes for their employees. Artificial intelligence offers the organizations with risk management solutions as the software analyzes travel histories and spending's of an employee to fall in line with the policies. Companies like Concur technologies, Inc., Infor, Oracle, and Certify, Inc. are working on inducing artificial intelligence in the software, which will open up a wide array of features to the users. Companies have introduced solutions that support multiple currencies and languages and can detect and make automatic conversion using AI-based tools.
Machine learning is a technology which provides a system with the ability to automatically learn to predict and improve future outcomes. The integration of machine learning with the system will allow companies to keep a track on employee expenses and will get real-time data in the form of an image of travel receipts from the employee. For instance, Concur Technologies, Inc. offers a feature that allows a user to take pictures of the receipt and digitally store it in the database. Additionally, the text from the receipt image can be extracted using Optical Character Recognition (OCR), and essential fields like date, currency, total amount, and spending type can be identified with the help of machine learning. The software then creates an expense entry using the above field and can be added to spending reports. The system is embedded with chat-bots based on machine learning, which uses natural language processing to respond to a conversational request made by a user. Such technologies are expected to influence the company's travel budgets in a positive way and are anticipated to drive the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global travel and expense management software market based on deployment type, organization size, and region:
- Travel and Expense Management Software Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Cloud based
- Travel and Expense Management Software Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMES)
- Large Enterprises
- Travel and Expense Management Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Communication Services Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Enterprise Video Market – The growth is driven by increasing need among organizations to reduce the expenses incurred in connecting geographically dispersed employees. Organizations are utilizing enterprise video solutions as an effective means to boost the collaboration among their global workforce that has further driven the market growth.
- Revenue Assurance Market – Revenue assurance is the process that is used by an operator to ensure that revenues for the services provided to customers and third parties are precisely billed, accounted, and completely collected.
- Rich Communication Services Market – Rich communication services (RCS) are a set of protocols and advanced messaging standards that are designed to enhance the functionality of messaging application that is pre-installed in mobile phones.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.