NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- TreasuryXpress, global leader in frictionless and on-demand treasury management solutions today announced the release of Version 1.2 of its Forecast+ product.
Forecast+ is the inaugural product of the recently launched TreasuryXpress Lab, the industry's first online store for self-service and on-demand TMS products and APIs. Fully cloud-based, Forecast+ allows companies of any size to access simple-to-use cash forecasting functionality with the added ability to perform cash trend analysis. The product can be used as a standalone forecasting tool for smaller companies or integrated with existing systems such as TMS' and ERPs for larger companies that want to enhance their current treasury management capabilities.
Forecast+ Version 1.2 Enhancements Include:
- Social Network Login Options –
- Supports demand for a frictionless UX, allowing users to leverage their social network profile to register for an account
- Predictive Calculation Functionality –
- Allows users to predict the cash flow for the coming years, months, quarters, and days
- Predictive Calculation Reporting –
- Enables users to filter predictive forecasts by scenario, project, budget code and more
"TreasuryXpress is committed to developing and delivering on a product roadmap that is client-driven. When we launched Forecast+, we conducted research and feedback sessions with nearly 80% of the current client base. This latest version of Forecast+ reflects that valuable client perspective," explains Anis Rahal, CEO and founder of TreasuryXpress. "Our vision is to make sure that high quality treasury and financial technology is accessible to companies of all sizes. To deliver on that vision, we are creating products that are completely frictionless and on-demand. The rapid adoption we have seen for our Lab and Forecast+ specifically is a validation that the treasury market is ready for this type of innovation."
Since the September launch of the TreasuryXpress Lab, Forecast+ has signed 32 new clients. Key adoption statistics include:
- 32 clients (an approximate average of 8 new clients per week) have registered and implemented the product via a self-service set-up wizard
- The majority of users are from organizations with over 100M USD in revenue
- Approximately ~20% of users have self-integrated Forecast+ with their Xero accounting system using our self-service integration Web services
- 85% of clients are located in the US while the remaining 15% are split between the EMEA and APAC regions
- supporting the trend for treasurers requiring more on-demand, self-service TMS solutions
To register for free access to Forecast+, check out "the Lab" here.
TreasuryXpress, a global FinTech provider, was created with one simple aim – to give all companies powerful, cost-effective, and easy-to-implement Treasury Management capabilities that empower them to be able to work smarter!
At TreasuryXpress, we specialize in delivering innovative solutions that work for treasury – making it easy to achieve 100% bank visibility, consolidate cash information, manage end-to-end payment processing, and distribute useful and critical reports to all internal stakeholders automatically and efficiently.
Our solutions centralize more than 10,000 bank accounts daily and process electronic payments for over 7 billion USD each year. Our rapid time-to-market and diverse hosting options make it easy for treasuries to do business with us. From solution development to delivery and service, our teams actively engage with customers regularly and proactively. The result? TreasuryXpress is able provide simply better, more innovative solutions that solve business problems.
To learn more about TreasuryXpress' portfolio of treasury management solutions: C2Treasury, C2Treasury Lite or the TreasuryXpress Lab, visit www.treasuryxpress.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt 5 Marketing, LLC for TreasuryXpress
Phone: +469.294.1276 | Email
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/treasuryxpress-lab-releases-version-12-of-forecast-300343434.html