BEIJING, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Trends Media Group announces international partnerships with top US fashion media brands and bloggers today to launch dedicated branded channels for each of its partners on its newly re-launched flagship website www.trends.com.cn, allowing Chinese readers to access the most fashionable, engaging and authentic content on one portal.
"Global perspective" is an imperative for the Trends Site. Teaming up with five leading fashion media brands and five top fashion bloggers around the globe, Trends is the first digital fashion media in China to bring world-class content to its readers and to create an open media platform for its global partners.
"With the advent of internet and globalization, China's Millennials are becoming increasingly sophisticated in their needs of fashion, lifestyle and entertainment content that often reflects Western kinds of modernity and individualism," said Winston Wei, General Manager of Trends Digital, Trends Media Group. "By partnering up with a new generation of top international digital publishers and bloggers, we aim to fulfill their unmet needs by offering our audience the most premium, up-to-date, and unique content."
The five global media partners of Trends are: (in alphabetical order)
- DuJour: The award-winning luxury-lifestyle brand, created especially for select high-net-worth consumers in the States, covers every aspect of the luxury lifestyle. From fashion and travel to beauty and health, DuJour delivers an insider perspective that keeps consumers "in the know" and ahead of the curve.
- Fashionista: A finely curated collection of fashion news, criticism and career advice. Fashionista produces daily smartly written business stories on the biggest brands, lively interviews with industry personalities and guidance on getting into and succeeding in all facets of the fashion world.
- Man Repeller: Established by Leandra Medine in 2010, the award-winning digital media company brings a unique and often humorous voice to fashion and lifestyle content. Born out of the celebration of trends that women love and men hate, Man Repeller engages a loyal fan base of sharp, powerful, and independent millennial women.
- PureWow: The digital media company specializing in women's lifestyle content. Their team of editors writes about the best and most useful fashion and beauty tricks, home tips, recipes, and more. Its motto, "Elevate the Everyday", drives PureWow to deliver irresistible discoveries to its readers every single day.
- The Zoe Report: The digital style destination delivering fashion, beauty and lifestyle content curated by Rachel Zoe and her team. TZR gives women permission to try new trends and products, and embodies modern California glamour and an elevated, it-girl aesthetic.
Trends is also launching branded channels for five top ranking international fashion bloggers, to bring in the most cutting-edge styling tips, make-up tricks, fashion must-haves and trendy lifestyles to its readers.
The international fashion bloggers who will be featured on Trends Site are: Aimee Song, one of the top international fashion bloggers; Stylist and fashion editor turned blogger, Chriselle Lim; New York based Danielle Bernstein, who provides a daily dose of outfit inspiration from every corner of NYC; California based Rumi Neely who has a unique style parallel to none; California-born fashion blogger with versatile styles, Shea Marie. Trends will also manage and operate Sina Weibo accounts for these bloggers in China.
The brand new Trends Site is targeting internet-savvy millennial women in China. They are financially independent, confident and courageous and they live a well-connected international lifestyle. To these women, fashion is not only a pursuit of labels or cosmetics products; this generation of women gets inspiration from their career, business environment, art and culture and a variety of news from all around the globe.
In addition to the first-class global content, Trends also launches its new "Urban" channel, featuring news and hot topics on business, society, career and technology. Accompanied by leading fashion content, this will make Trends Site a true destination for millennial women in China.
About Trends Site (www.trends.com.cn)
"Trends.com.cn" is the flagship website of Trends Media Group operated by Trends Digital, a subsidiary of Trends Media Group. Established in 1998, Trends Site delivers latest fashion lifestyle news and accumulated over 2 million registered readers with articulate taste and high spending powers. Re-launched on April 16, 2015, Trends Site brings leading media brands and top ranking fashion bloggers around the globe for the millennial women in China, and also builds up an open media platform for its global partners.
About Trends Media Group
Established in 1993, Trends Media Group started its enterprise with 1 magazine to now with 16 high-quality publications to its name. With operations in editorial, advertising, printing, distribution, digital publishing, and new media, it has become a media conglomerate with cross-media capabilities.
Following the principle of "Think Global, Act Local", Trends has partnered with world famous media groups through copyright cooperation and joint ventures, and continues to be the leader in the fashion and lifestyle category and the creator of high quality living. For years, the "Trends" brand has been ranked by global brand labs, as one of the 500 most valuable brands in China. Trends Media Group publishes 16 high-quality magazines, titles including "Cosmopolitan", "Esquire", "Harper's Bazaar", "Bazaar Men's Style", "Bazaar Jewelry", "National Geographic", "FHM", "Car", "Robb Report", "Trends Health" and "Man's Health".
In recently years, Trends Media Group has developed into integrated media. Through business extensions in film, theater, broadcast, web, iPad and mobile contents, Trends Media Group aims to become the provider of premium fashion content and service with cross media capabilities.
SOURCE Trends Digital