SAO PAULO, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), one of Brazil's leading infrastructure companies, with operations in the toll road, port administration, power generation and airport administration sectors, announces its results for the fourth quarter and year of 2015. The full earnings release is also available on Triunfo's website: www.triunfo.com/ir.
4Q15 and 2015 Highlights
- Dividend calculation base in 4Q15 and 2015 reached R$170.8 million and R$211.2 million, respectively.
- Consolidated adjusted net revenue totaled R$422.2 million (+50.7%) and R$1.7 billion (+26.6%) in 4Q15 and 2015, respectively. Adjusted EBITDA came to R$462.0 million (+282.7%) in 4Q15 and R$1.3 billion (+29.9%) in 2015.
- Toll Roads Segment: Growth of 101.5% in adjusted net revenue in 4Q15 and 73,9% in the year, mainly due to strong growth in gross toll revenue, due to the beginning of toll collection at 11 toll plazas of Triunfo Concebra at the end of June 2015, the acquisition of Triunfo Transbrasiliana in January 2015 and toll increases.
- Port Segment: Portonave reported adjusted EBITDA of R$45.6 million (+27.6%) in the quarter and R$131.3 million (+2.4%) in the year, mainly due to the five new long-haul lines that handled around 125,000 TEUs since the start of operations in July and August 2015 until the end of the year.
- Airport Segment: The segment highlight was the 19.7% growth in revenue from the cargo terminal in the quarter and 13.1% in the year. Revenue from cargo is the airport's main revenue and growth was the result of a series of actions to expand the volume of high-value cargo.
- Energy Segment: The quarterly highlight was the conclusion of the sale of assets of Triunfo Rio Verde, Triunfo Rio Canoas and TNE to CTG Brasil, in the amount of R$1.8 billion, which also includes the assumption of the plants' debts by the buyer. The proceeds were used to deleverage the Company and strengthen its financial liquidity.
Conference Call / Webcast - In Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English
Thursday, March 24, 2016.
11:00 am (Brasilia) / 10:00 am (US ET)
Connection Number Other Countries: +1 (786) 924-6977
Connection Number Brazil: +55 (11) 3193-1001/ + 55 (11) 2820-4001
Replay: available until March 30, 2016
Replay: +55 (11) 3193-1012
Code for Portuguese: 1942601#
Code for English: 2159734#
For more information:
Investor Relations Department
 Adjusted net revenue is arrived at by deducting revenue from the construction of concession assets from total net revenue.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/triunfo-reports-4q15-and-2015-earnings-release-300240842.html
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.