NEW YORK, Fev. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
Truck trailers are non-automotive freight vehicles that are to be drawn by motor trucks . The Truck Trailer Manufacturing industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing truck trailers, truck trailer chassis, cargo container chassis, detachable trailer bodies, and detachable trailer chassis for sale separately.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05312943
The global truck trailer market was valued at $25.3 billion in 2017. Asia Pacific was the largest geographic region accounting for $9.8 billion or 0.3% of the global market. And China was the largest country accounting for $5.1 billion or 0.2% of the global truck trailer market.
The usage of Fiber laser in manufacturing of truck trailers is a major trend in the truck trailer manufacturing industry. It is proven that usage of fiber laser doubles the productivity of trailer manufacturer's metal cutting process.
The advantage truck trailer manufacturers have by using fiber laser is that they can have a higher extent of in-house control over trailer production and save the expense of putting work out to sheet metal subcontractors. Another advantage is that they can optimize the processes of prototyping and design processes and bring new products to market faster. Yet another advantage of the fiber laser is that machining is much faster, while being cost-effective. Trailer manufacturer Indespension, at it's factory in Bolton, Lancashire, England, replaced it's ageing CO2 laser-powered machine with a with a Bystronic ByStar Fiber 6520 fiber laser profiling center, after which their productivity doubled.
Truck Trailer Market Global Report 2018 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global truck trailer market.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the truck trailer? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The truck trailer market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider transportation manufacturing market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The truck trailer market section of the report gives context. It compares the truck trailer market with other segments of the truck trailer market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Truck Trailer Market Indicators Comparison.
Markets Covered: Automobile Trailers; Boat Trailers; Logging Trailers; Others - Truck Trailer
Companies Mentioned: Green Dane Limited Partnership, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., Vanguard national trailer Corp., Fontaine Trailer Company, Wabash
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Truck Trailer Market Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05312943
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001