MORRISTOWN, N.J., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tufin®, the market-leading provider of Security Policy Orchestration Solutions, today announced support for Amazon Web Services (AWS). Having recently added support for VMware NSX, Tufin's support of AWS underscores its commitment to empower customers to innovate IT operations, and adopt whichever manner of cloud services they deem most appropriate for their organization. Support for AWS will enable Tufin customers to leverage public cloud for mission-critical IT functions while ensuring enterprise security policies are extended and enforced across the entire environment.
"While some organizations may actually be using security concerns as an excuse to avoid cloud hype, security along with its related privacy implications continue to be the most commonly cited reasons for not making greater use of public clouds," said Gartner analyst Jay Heiser in the July 2014 Hype Cycle for Cloud Security. "All IT decision makers need to be aware of the degree to which cloud-using organizations must be responsible for their own security destiny."
The new support for AWS is the latest examples of Tufin helping its customers maintain control over their "security destiny." The Tufin Orchestration Suite provides a centralized security policy management for physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure, regardless of whether it resides on premise, off premise, or as part of a private, hybrid or public cloud. This enables organizations to:
- Centrally manage security policies on firewalls, routers and switches throughout their physical and virtual data-centers via a single interface
- Continuously track and document security policy configuration changes
- Manage and control network segmentation across the entire environment
- Assess the risk posture before making security policy changes
- Perform real-time compliance monitoring, analysis and alerts on security policy changes
Support for AWS will be generally available in Q1 2015.
"Our customers want to leverage Amazon Web Services for application development, testing and production, but require visibility into how AWS connects to the other parts of their network, if and how they are compliant with segmentation policies, and how their security group configuration changes over time," said Reuven Harrison. CTO, Tufin. "By extending support to AWS, enterprises can pursue the benefits offered by public and hybrid cloud models with assurance that their security policy requirements will remain intact. As cloud models continue to evolve and new methods and technologies emerge, we will continue to deliver security automation and analytics that support our customers' ability to innovate."
Tufin® is the leader in Security Policy Orchestration, automating and accelerating network infrastructure changes while maintaining security and compliance. By improving network change processes, organizations using the Tufin Orchestration Suite™ will have a positive impact on the business by reducing the time and cost spent implementing network changes by up to 80%. Taking a holistic view of IT, the Tufin Orchestration Suite helps organizations automate security and efficiency into day-to-day operations, enabling them to be more agile and leverage technology to gain a competitive advantage. Founded in 2005, Tufin serves more than 1,400 customers in industries from telecom and financial services to energy, transportation and pharmaceuticals. Tufin partners with leading vendors including Check Point, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, F5, Stonesoft, Blue Coat, McAfee and BMC Software, and is known for technological innovation and dedicated customer service.
For more information visit www.tufin.com, or follow Tufin on:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/TufinTech
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tufintech
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/tufin-technologies
- BrightTalk: https://www.brighttalk.com/community/it-security/channel/9591
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Tufintech
- The Tufin Blog: http://www.tufin.com/blog
- Tufin Developer Community https://plus.google.com/communities/112366353546062524001