NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Opening Sunday, September 17th, UBM Fashion presents the bi-annual NY Women's September Show, the premier marketplace for the most sought-after contemporary and progressive designers and brands in women's apparel, footwear and accessories across eight unique shows, rises as one of the most cohesive trade events to date with expanded offerings. Joining the marketplace will be west coast indie and art-inspired event, POOLTRADESHOW.
The three-day event will take place at the Jacob Javits Center, Sunday September 17th through Tuesday, September 19th hosting the marque event Coterie alongside, Edit, Sole Commerce, Stitch, POOLTRADESHOW, Accessories the Show, Fame, Moda, and Sourcing @ Coterie.
POOLTRADESHOW finds a new home at the New York Women's September show giving buyers the opportunity to shop product targeted specifically for the boutique market – ranging from apparel and accessories, to lifestyle, apothecary, home goods and stationery – from a collection of emerging independent brands. This season POOL has partnered with Next Level Apparel and Artists & Fleas for on and off-site activations. New and noteworthy brands to look out for include: Mod + Jo, Goodie Two Sleeves, Loschy Designs, MasAmor, Diff Eyewear and JaxKelly.
Feature event, Coterie, aligns with new partners and develops shopping experiences to inspire and provide educational tools for show-goers. For the SS'18 season, four new destinations debut, including the first-time introduction of beauty into the traditionally ready-to-wear and accessory focused show. Neighborhoods to watch out for:
- BEAUTY@Coterie | BEAUTY@Coterie will mark the launch of beauty and apothecary at Coterie. The new neighborhood offers a curated showcase of leading beauty brands, hand selected by celebrity makeup artist Beau Nelson, who will expose Coterie retailers to a beautifully presented selection of covetable items, innovative collections and new categories. Beau is recognized for his work with Kate Bosworth, Ashley Graham, Kristen Stewart and Emily Ratajkowski.
- Studio by Maris Collective | The newest destination neighborhood at Coterie transports show-goers to a Mediterranean resort paradise inspired by the luxury resort retailer's mission to create one-of-a-kind shopping experiences with a hand-selection of elevated accessories, swim, ready to wear and lifestyle brands.
- Parsons x Coterie 'Next In Class' Program | Initially launched at UBM Fashion's menswear trade show, PROJECT New York, Coterie will debut their women's focused incubator program for recently graduated Parsons School of Design students.
- COTERIE WELLNESS | The September edition of Coterie welcomes a brand-new opportunity for retailers: to discover energetically based products for their stores while enjoying custom treatments within the new Wellness Lounge inside Active on the show floor. The lounge will be fueled by the energy of KHORA, a web-based platform for frequency-based products, services and editorial.
Coterie also introduces its partnership with R|A|C – Random Acts of Creativity, a unique retail platform showcased like a gallery for young, creative minds. Founders Noelle Palais and Sabrina Burda will be curating the lounge in 6 different thematic worlds, to include a mix of furniture and art.
Footwear continues to engage a premier selection of the most sought-after designer and read-to-wear footwear brands from across the U.S and internationally. Show-goers can view contemporary women's and juniors at Sole Commerce with new and noteworthy brands including: Schultz, Vince Camuto, Marc Fisher, Chelsea Paris, La Charentaise, Carrano and Inuikki. Luxury brands can be discovered at Footwear @ Coterie, offering a global product offering with brand highlights including, Ivy Kirzhner, Sigerson Morrison, Lola Crus, and Swedish Hasbeens.
In addition to its new sections and activations, the fair will continue to feature the events that attendees have come to know and love, including:
- Coterie | The marquee trade event that showcases elevated contemporary apparel, accessories and footwear for women. Coterie also hosts neighborhoods, TMRW, an up-and-coming international designer section and Footwear @ Coterie a platform dedicated to a selection of international footwear.
- EDIT@Coterie | The carefully edited section presents recognized and rising international designers becomes a destination at Coterie this September. Don't miss the exclusive show lookbook curated and photographed in partnership with e-retailer, Lisa Says Gah.
- Stitch | A showcase of refined ready-to-wear designers; a mix of contemporary sportswear, lifestyle and international talents.
- Sole Commerce | An event dedicated to the country's largest concentration of contemporary women's and junior's footwear.
- MODA | A platform that provides a concise mix of carefully juried modern contemporary ready-to-wear collections.
- Accessories The Show | A vibrant collection of must-see accessories, previewing classic and trend-driven brands, and emerging high-end designers.
- Fame | One-stop shopping destination to discover ready-to-wear young contemporary and trend-driven fashion for women.
- Sourcing @ Coterie | Dedicated to providing quality resources for brands and retailers, this season the show presents a curated selection of exceptional factories that showcase premium fabrics, technology and manufacturing services.
The show opens Sunday, September 17th and will run through Tuesday, September 19th at the Jacob Javits Center located at 655 W 34th St, New York, NY. To learn more about the NY Women's Show visit: http://www.ubmfashion.com/shows/ny-womens-2
@coterie_show | @edit_ shows | @pooltradeshow
@accessoriestheshow | @fameshow | @solecommerceny
About Coterie | Coterie is the premier global event within the New York marketplace that bridges women's apparel and accessories designers to the international 'Who's Who' of retailers that runs concurrently with Stitch, Sole Commerce, Fame, Moda, The Accessories Show and The Edit. Coterie builds exclusive shopping experiences from the ground up so that designers and buyers can create a synergy that fuels their businesses, continuing to be a platform for generating revenue and inspiring trends.
About UBM Fashion | Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world's top fashion brands, UBM Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ worldwide fashion industry through its comprehensive marketplaces in New York (NY Men's and Women's) and Las Vegas (MAGIC). UBM Fashion serves the industry by bringing together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows while providing superior customer service and ultimately presenting end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
About Maris Collective | Maris Collective is a global lifestyle and luxury fashion destination retailer with more than 25 stores in 12 luxury hotels and resorts around the world. Renowned for transforming the hospitality shopping experience by designing, developing and operating highly customized retail environments in five star hotels and resorts internationally, Maris Collective's stores offer relevant, meaningful and exclusive shopping experiences for the most discerning traveler.
The brand's luxurious retail environments are designed specifically for each destination featuring a thoughtfully curated and exclusive selection of fashion, accessories, sport and vacation essentials as well as locally sourced homeware.
Under the leadership of CEO & Founder, LeeAnn Sauter, Maris Collective has built a diverse team of talented and experienced retail experts who bring the brand's vision to life through personalized customer service and exceptional product offerings in beautifully designed surroundings.
About R.A.C Random Acts of Creativity | Random Acts of Creativity is a unique retail platform showcased like a gallery for young creative minds. As creators ourselves from different cultural backgrounds, we share a common artistic vision in which minimalism meets bohemian eccentricity, inspiring to change the way we shop into a more interactive and global experience.
As Random Acts of Kindness reaffirms the goodness in humankind, Random Acts of Creativity uncovers hidden cultural gems in the form of significant objects made with love and expertise at the hands of the artisans. We are treasure hunters, who yearn for a place that promotes and exhibits young talents with a common goal to recognize authenticity and represent the soul behind each work.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ubm-fashion-develops-curated-shopping-experiences-opening-up-the-show-floor-to-new-categories-and-industry-experts-300520720.html
SOURCE UBM Fashion