SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM TechWeb today announced the four finalists selected to participate in this year's Launch Pad program at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Santa Clara. The Launch Pad program provides a unique public forum to highlight the innovation changing today's enterprise and will take place during the Enterprise 2.0 Conference on Wednesday, November 10th at the Santa Clara Convention Center. The Enterprise 2.0 Conference is the leading conference and expo dedicated to exploring how Web 2.0 and collaboration is changing the enterprise to make businesses more agile, efficient and adaptable in today's market. For more information on Launch Pad visit: http://launchpad.e2conf.com/.
Participants this year pitched their submissions first via Twitter. Top submissions were invited by the Jury to upload a short video to the Launch Pad site to compete for the chance to present to the Enterprise 2.0 community at the live event. Each Launch Pad finalist will have five minutes on stage to present their new tools and services to the event's audience of creators, evangelists and adopters of cutting edge technologies. Following the finalists presentation, the audience will select a "People's Choice" winner.
The four finalists are:
- Flowchart.com: Flowchart.com allows real-time collaboration with colleagues on any Operating System and does not require any software download. All collaborating parties can chat and design flow charts at the same time.
- Itensil: Itensil Knowledge Apps introduce emergent process execution, a breakthrough in team collaboration. Knowledge Apps extends competitive advantage by delivering a growing repository of user-contributed knowledge, tools, policies and procedures on demand, in the context of the application.
- Meetzi: Meetzi's purpose is to make meetings more productive and solve unnecessary meeting problems.
- Moxie Software: Moxie Software's social software platform, Spaces, empowers people to make improvements in how they plan, design, build and sell their products and services, and support customers by connecting the right people at the right time, energizing those interactions and enabling knowledge sharing.
"The Launch Pad program recognizes the innovative companies helping to shape the Enterprise 2.0 market," said Steve Wylie, General Manager, Enterprise 2.0 Conference. "We are pleased by the industry enthusiasm of all companies that participated in this year's Launch Pad and look forward to hearing more from the selected four finalists when they present their unique tools and 2.0 technologies from the main stage."
* For more information on 2010 Enterprise 2.0 Conference Launch Pad finalists, visit: http://launchpad.e2conf.com/
* To learn more about the 2010 Enterprise 2.0 Conference or to register, visit: http://www.e2conf.com/santaclara/
* To apply for a media pass, visit: http://www.e2conf.com/santaclara/media-center/
* To see the latest conference news and to interact with other Enterprise 2.0 Conference attendees join the Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/e2conf
About The Enterprise 2.0 Conference
The Enterprise 2.0 Conference explores the integration of Web 2.0 technologies in the enterprise, from both strategic and tactical perspectives. This Conference and Expo Pavilion focuses on the tools and techniques that best leverage the technical, productive and social aspects of IT and workgroup environments to build a cohesive collaboration strategy and empower a connected workforce. For more information visit: www.e2conf.com.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb, the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands includes: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Web 2.0, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a UBM company, a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
SOURCE UBM TechWeb