MUNICH and BOCA RATON, Fla., Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Unify, the Atos brand for communications software and services, today announced OpenScape Enterprise Express v9 for midsize companies looking for the productivity and competitive edge of a large enterprise solution at the cost and ease of integration that is right for their business. OpenScape Enterprise Express v9 delivers an all-in-one solution for connecting, communicating and collaborating with simplified installation, advances that reduce communications costs by 50% and innovative application packaging for increased productivity.
This latest version of OpenScape Enterprise Express is a complete solution that brings midsize companies scale and flexibility while reducing the overall cost of ownership of their communications and collaboration solutions. Midsize business leaders are looking for solutions that meet security standards to keep their business safe, web based applications for fast deployment to new users and easy installation that takes days, not weeks to be up and running.
"This latest version of OpenScape Enterprise Express offers us a powerful yet simple solution which we have easily integrated into our technology infrastructure," said Rob Rouse, Engineer Manager at Datasharp UK. "With the applications being web based we can roll it out with ease to anyone in the business to begin using almost immediately."
"Our roadmap is aggressive in delivering solutions for companies of all sizes who are managing their communications and collaborations solutions in an increasingly complex business environment," said Luiz Domingos, head of product house for Unify. "We spend a lot of time understanding the unique needs of midsize companies and OpenScape Enterprise Express v9 delivers the all-in-one solution that fast growing, innovative companies require to be competitive."
OpenScape Enterprise Express v9 Details
For a complete list of OpenScape Enterprise Express v9 features and functionality visit Unify's website.
- Ideal migration path for companies moving towards all IP-solutions.
- Integration into Microsoft Office 365 including Skype for Business on premise and in the cloud.
- Support for VMware hypervisor.
- Operates on Windows Server 2012.
Simplifies and expands opportunities
- Increased scaling up to 5,000 users as well as up to 250 contact center agents and 25 managers expands the range of opportunities and provides higher flexibility and reduced total cost of ownership.
- Includes an optional centralized SBC which integrates support for SIP trunking and remote worker access.
- Introduces additional applications which provides higher value and cost reduction.
Increased productivity and survivability
- Easy and flexible deployment on dedicated hardware or in a virtual environment for as few as 200 users or as many as 5,000. OpenScape Enterprise Express can also be integrated with Unify contact center.
- Auto installation shortens configuration time and reduces data errors.
- Maximizes business continuity by providing a second voice node.
OpenScape Enterprise Express also integrates the following OpenScape software applications into a single ready-to-deploy solution appliance:
- OpenScape Voice, a SIP-based full-feature central communication server.
- OpenScape UC Application, Unify's Unified Communications platform.
- OpenScape Xpressions for Unified Messaging.
- OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise, best in class contact center solution.
- OpenScape Common Management Platform, Unify's common management interface for core applications and select network elements.
- OpenScape Deployment Service, used for IP endpoint management including plug and play, quality of service (QoS) parameters and security certificate distribution.
- OpenScape User Management, a user centric administration tool that is template driven and reduces the overall administrative efforts required.
- OpenScape Concierge, Unify's Attendant Console solution
OpenScape Enterprise Express includes support for German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and English and is available immediately from authorized partners.
Unify is one of the world's leading communications software and services brands, providing integrated communications and collaboration solutions worldwide. Our customers range in size from 5 employees to 500,000+ employees. Our solutions unify multiple voice, video and data networks, connected devices and applications into one easy-to-use platform that allows teams to collaborate effectively and efficiently – anytime, anywhere. The result is a transformation of how the enterprise communicates and collaborates that amplifies collective effort, energizes the business, improves employee satisfaction and enhances business performance. Unify has a strong heritage of product reliability, innovation, open standards and security. Our OpenScape and Circuit communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device. Together, the group's global team of UCC experts and service professionals set the standard for a rich communications and collaboration experience that empowers teams to deliver better results. Unify is an Atos company.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unify-accelerates-communications-and-collaboration-for-midsize-companies-with-openscape-enterprise-express-v9-300334470.html