PORTLAND, Oregon, October 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Big Market Research added a report "United States X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States X-ray Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Analog X-ray Systems, Digital X-ray Systems (Computed Radiography (CR) Systems and Digital Radiography (DR) Systems) and Retrofit X-ray Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the X-ray Systems market wherever available.
To Get Details Visit @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/united-states-x-ray-systems-outlook-to-2020-market
[October End Discount upto 30%*…..More Details Contact on[email protected] ]
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for X-ray Systems market categories - Analog X-ray Systems, Digital X-ray Systems (Computed Radiography (CR) Systems and Digital Radiography (DR) Systems) and Retrofit X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States X-ray Systems market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Carestream Health, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, General Medical Merate S.p.A. and Canon Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Enquiry about report visit @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/332015
Browse Similar Report:
X-ray Systems Market to 2019
"X-ray Systems Market to 2019 - Enhanced Imaging Capability, Better Procedural Efficiency and Portability to Drive Future Growth of Digital X-ray Systems" looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the three X-ray systems market segments: digital X-ray systems, analog X-ray systems and retrofit X-ray systems. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of each segment's pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals.
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free :+ 1-800-910-6452
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Big Market Research