HUNTSVILLE, Ala., March 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- LINE-X, a global leader in powerful polyurea coatings designed to deliver extreme protection in the most mission-critical conditions, will be featuring their full line of protective coatings in different applications for fleet vehicles and equipment at the 2017 NTEA Work Truck Show March 14-17 in Indianapolis. With a similar level of proven durability seen in LINE-X's defense and military applications – such as bomb blast mitigation on the Pentagon – various protective coating options are being used on everything from fire trucks and SWAT vehicles to fleets of commercial and municipal vehicles of every size and type.
- LINE-X's armor coating protects against corrosion, abrasion, impact damage and even provides protection from slippery conditions for enhanced safety. Different versions of the product can be applied to virtually any part of a vehicle: beds, bumpers, rockers, step bars, service compartments, bulkheads, equipment, racking systems and much more.
- Enhanced aesthetics/good looks for the long haul – with full color matching/customization capabilities and style options.
- Thick or thin build coatings, with options for smooth textures.
- Fleet managers, fleet equipment manufacturers and end users looking to improve the protection and aesthetics/style of their critical pieces of equipment can trust LINE-X as the clear leader in scientifically-advanced, spray-on protective coatings for the most extreme conditions.
Customized Solutions For Extreme and Diverse Demands.
LINE-X offers several different coating products to meet the specialized needs of just about any company, government entity or overall challenge. A variety of advanced, patented formulas – trusted with some of the most mission-critical scenarios across the world – provide a variety of very specific protections that take on the most extreme challenges.
- Slip-resistant surfaces textured for grip
- Extreme abrasion and impact resistance
- High corrosion resistance
- Watertight applications
- Fire retardant formulations
- Sound deadening
"Every work vehicle fleet – from government, commercial to municipal – demands world-class solutions that dramatically expand vehicle life, performance, safety and cost-effectiveness," said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. "Our wide range of protective coatings features similar patented technology that's trusted by extremely demanding users – such as the Pentagon for bomb blasts – and answers that call in a bold way. Our goal is to help fleets extend the life of their equipment and minimize downtime due to vehicle replacements and repairs – while improving operator safety and providing unmatched aesthetics. We're excited to be able to share that story with the NTEA community."
Ultimate Protection for Fleets Big and Small.
There are more than six million fleet vehicles in operation around the country and LINE-X's incredible coatings help preserve the vehicles and equipment by providing an impenetrable barrier of protection. In addition to protection from elements, vehicles like pickup trucks, utility trucks, emergency and SWAT vehicles are all safer with a unique texture of LINE-X coatings that helps provide exceptional grip in slippery conditions. Added safety can help save a company or government from lost time, resources and productivity.
LINE-X coatings are repairable nationwide at any LINE-X franchise location and many applications offer limited or lifetime warranties. There simply is no better choice for fleet managers looking to better protect their organization's assets.
- LINE-X will have several of their world-class protective coatings on display at the NTEA Work Truck Show, Booth 4191, in the main hall of the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis March 14-16, 2017.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unrivaled-line-x-protective-coatings-boost-work-fleet-performance-at-the-2017-ntea-work-truck-show-300420876.html