LONDON, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Earningsource.com provides investors with earnings schedule updates throughout the earnings season. With timely information on past earnings performance and earnings projection for their upcoming quarterly release, our aim is to ensure shareholders and traders have an edge on their investment decisions on the following companies: Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE), Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. (NYSE: ITUB), Barrick Gold Corp. (NYSE: ABX) and Exelon Corp. (NYSE: EXC). Full earnings notes on VALE, ITUB, ABX and EXC can be downloaded upon signing up at:
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014, Vale S.A. will be releasing its Q1 FY 2014 earnings report at 8:00 am (EST). During the last one year, Vale S.A.'s EPS has declined 98.83% and analysts at Wall Street have projected an EPS of $1.20 for the reporting quarter. Sign up today to read free research on VALE at:
Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. will announce its first-quarter FY 2014 earnings on Tuesday, April 29, 2014. In the last one year, the company's earnings per share has grown 30.04%. In the current quarter, the company is expected to report earnings of $0.91 a share. Sign up today to read free research on ITUB at:
Before the opening bell on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, Barrick Gold Corp. will report its second-quarter FY 2014 earnings. The company is expected to post net earnings of $0.19 a share, much below the reported earnings of $0.64 a share in the year-ago same quarter. In the last quarter, the company posted earnings of $0.15 a share, which was below the analysts' projection of $0.41 a share. Barrick Gold Corp.'s shares were trading at a P/E ratio of 6.97 on Monday, April 28, 2014. Sign up today to read free research on ABX at:
Exelon Corp. is scheduled to release its Q1 FY 2014 results on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, pre-market hours. The company had announced net income of $0.50 per share in the last quarter, which was four cents below the market consensus forecast of $0.54 per share. Exelon Corp.'s earnings per share has surged 41.55% in the last one year. Analysts have predicted net earnings for the company at $0.68 a share, above $0.57 a share reported in the year-ago quarter. As of Monday, April 28, 2014, the company's shares were trading at a P/E ratio of 17.36. Sign up today to read free research on EXC at:
1. This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
2. Information in this release is produced on a best efforts basis by Rohit Tuli, a CFA charterholder. The content is then further fact checked and reviewed by an outsourced research provider. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
3. This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
4. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] http://www.earningssource.com.
5. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] http://www.earningssource.com.
6. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] http://www.earningssource.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Earnings Source, represented by Rohit Tuli, CFA. An outsourced research services provider has only reviewed the information provided by Earnings Source in this article or report according to the procedures outlined by Earnings Source. Earnings Source is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Earnings Source makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Earnings Source is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Earnings Source whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Earnings Source expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Earnings Source does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Earnings Source