Upcoming Law & Risk Conferences From HB
Staff members at HB Litigation Conferences are working like crazy to produce essential and engaging programs on emerging areas of law and risk, including cyber security, privacy, malware, mass torts, class actions, product liability, pharmaceutical litigation, medical device litigation, jurisdictional issues, preemption rulings, corporate counsel issues, employment law, discovery, litigation holds, and more.
Aug 18, 2017, 13:01 ET
PHIILADELPHIA, Aug. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HB Litigation Conferences has shared its list of upcoming events in emerging areas of law and risk in the categories of privacy and security risk, mass torts, and issues facing corporate counsel.
Press passes are available, program partners are encouraged, speaker proposals are welcome, group rates are generous, CLE accreditation is standard (depending on bar rules), the HB people are often cordial, and the company mascot is adorable.
Anyone wishing to speak, chair, or co-produce a legal or business event, may contact us or complete an online submission form here: http://bit.ly/2uPzKkl.
PRIVACY & SECURITY RISK
- NetDiligence Cyber Risk & Privacy Liability Forum | Oct. 10-12, 2017 | Santa Monica, Calif. | http://bit.ly/2xaT9ZB
- Privacy+Security Forum | Oct. 4-6, 2017 | Washington, DC | http://bit.ly/2v8ln5E
- International Privacy+Security Forum | Feb. 26-27, 2018 | Washington, DC | contact us
- NetDiligence Cyber Risk & Privacy Liability Forum | June 13-15, 2018 | Philadelphia | contact us
- The Mass Torts Judicial Forum with Hon. Marina Corodemus (ret.) | April 23, 2018 | New York | http://bit.ly/2xaT7AW
- The Drug & Device Defense Forum | Oct. 24, 2017 | Philadelphia | http://bit.ly/DDDForum
- The National Lead (Pb) Litigation Conference | Nov. 2-3, 2017 | Orlando, Fla. | http://bit.ly/2fR79EB
- Mass Tort Med School for Plaintiff Attorneys | May 9-11, 2018 | San Juan | contact us
- Class Action Masters | May 9-11, 2018 | San Juan | contact us
- Midwest Corporate Counsel Forum | Nov. 30, 2017 | Chicago | http://bit.ly/MWCCF17
- Northeast Corporate Counsel Forum | April 24, 2018 | New York | contact us
For more information, please contact HB at (484) 324-2755 x2120. Visit us online at www.LitigationConferences.com. Media passes, group registrations and sponsorships are available.
HB Litigation Conferences is an independent provider of continuing legal education and content.
Contact: Brownie Bokelman
Direct: (484) 324-2755 x2120
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences
Share this article