NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Uranerz Energy Corp (NYSE: URZ), is an exploration stage company, that engages in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of uranium and mineral resources in the United States. The company was formerly known as Carleton Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Uranerz Energy Corporation in July 2005. Uranerz Energy Corporation was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Casper, Wyoming. The company focuses on exploring and developing projects in the Powder River Basin area of Wyoming. As of December 31, 2012, it owned 100% interest in properties covering 20,121 acres, as well as had 81% interest in Arkose Mining Venture properties that totaled 59,288 acres.
The full analyst research report entails Key features of the Global Nuclear Energy Generation Industry, Porter's Five Forces, Product portfolio, Status of the Powder Basin project, Expected outlook of the uranium market, value of the company and analyst summary . The comprehensive analyst research report can be viewed in its entirety by using this link: http://bit.ly/AnalystResearchReportURZ copy and paste to browser may be required
1. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Osman Ghani, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
2. This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
3. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to email@example.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared Small Cap Street, LLC and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Small Cap Street, LLC in this article or report. Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Small Cap Street, LLC is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Small Cap Street, LLC whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Small Cap Street, LLC expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Small Cap Street, LLC does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Small Cap Street, LLC
SOURCE Small Cap Street, LLC