KEEENE, N.H., May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Urea Ammonium Nitrate (UAN) prices have been on downward trend since 2012. With new North America capacity coming on-line, U.S. imports will be displaced and the markets will have to contend with excess UAN capacity. With production concentrated in a small number of manufacturers, the market is deliberating if discipline can keep UAN premiums afloat in the face of lower prices across the nitrogen fertilizer complex.
A new market research report from Green Markets, Global Urea Ammonium Nitrate Market 2016–2021: U.S. Self-Sufficiency, Trade Flow Shifts, and Inland Premiums (http://FertilizerPricing.com/global-uan-market/) examines all the relevant dynamics of the market, analyzes the timing and impact of increased UAN production capacity, and gives UAN pricing guidance in the near, medium and short term.
Analysis of the global Urea Ammonium Nitrate market includes:
- UAN capacities of top producers such as Achema, Acron, CF Industries, CVR/Rentech, Eurochem, Groupa Azoty, Helm (Methanol Holdings), Inter Agro, Koch, OCI Nitrogen, Ostchem, Potash Corp (PCS Nitrogen)
- North American UAN project expectations for CF Industries, CHS Inc., Farmers of North America, HECA (SCS Energy /Hydrogen Energy California Project), Koch Nitrogen, Magnida, Midwest Fertilizer (Fatima), Ohio Valley Resources, and OCI
- UAN production utilization rates from 2013-2021 with details on world capacity and demand
- UAN capacity by global region including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central Europe, Eurasia, and Africa
- An analysis of global consumption patterns and trade flows with UAN import and export levels for Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, United Kingdom,
Global Urea Ammonium Nitrate Market 2016–2021 is produced by Green Markets (www.FertilizerPricing.com). Providing transparency across the fertilizer value chain, Green Markets is the most trusted, widely read source for fertilizer industry news and market activities for over 40 years.
Green Markets' team of analysts are not affiliated with any company that trades in fertilizer. Green Markets does not accept advertising and is fully independent and non-biased.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/urea-ammonium-nitrate-fertilizer-prices-headed-lower-as-the-market-undergoes-dramatic-shifts-in-capacities-300275390.html
SOURCE Green Markets