JACKSONVILLE, Fla., June 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Underwear For Men, a leader in developing innovative men's underwear products, met with 244 Urologists from around the world at the American Urology Association's annual meeting in San Diego, CA to discuss the medical benefits of adjustable pouch underwear. During the conference, Urologists discovered that Underwear For Men's patent pending technology:
- Provides excellent comfort and support;
- Improves compliance when directed to wear support underwear;
- Elevates self-esteem and improves quality of life; and
- Delivers long-term value for every patient.
"I am always looking for innovative products that improve the quality of life for my patients," said a Urologist in Sarasota, FL who is on the cutting edge of non-invasive prostate surgeries and cancer treatments. "When I saw UFM's support underwear product, I immediately recognized the benefits it has for post-prostate surgery and men who wear incontinence guards."
Since the conference, more Urologists are recommending UFM briefs and boxer briefs for:
- Inflammation: Hydrocele, Varicocele, Epidymitis, other;
- Post-Surgery: Protect sutures after vasectomy;
- Incontinence: Locks incontinence guards in place. No more leaking due to male guards shifting; and
- Scrotal Sag: Comfortable and stylish solution to keep the patient comfortable and supported.
"Immediately following the conference, I recommended Underwear For Men to a patient to wear following his vasectomy," said a Naturopathic Doctor in New York, NY that places a major focus on educating men about holistic urology and important men's health issues. "The adjustable pouch is uniquely designed to prevent pulling on the sutures."
Underwear For Men offers three Patient Referral Programs. Some Urologists prefer to stock Underwear For Men in their office, while others like to refer their patients to a local pharmacy or UFM's online store to purchase the product. For every doctor that enrolls in the Referral Program, Underwear For Men provides patient education materials and product discounts.
"We are thrilled with interest we received from both domestic and international Urologists about our Patient Referral Program," said John Polidan, CEO, Underwear For Men. "We look forward to announcing international distribution deals in the coming months, as well as media and research partnerships with select physicians."
For more information, visit: www.UFMmedical.com
SOURCE Underwear For Men