VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, February 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Effectiveness of packaging solutions continue to be contingent upon the type of strapping tapes or filament tapes being used for reinforcing the shape of corrugated fibreboard boxes
Almost every other product in the world is likely to get packaged & delivered through ridged fibreboard boxes, compelling the global packaging industry leaders to increase the use of pressure-sensitive tapes for helping these boxes retain their shape during mechanical abrasion. Filament tapes continue to be an integral part of packaging operations such as carton sealing, bundling and strapping. Future Market Insights' analysis of the global filament tapes market indicates that the demand for single-sided filament tapes is presently higher in such packaging operations. However, by the end of 2026, global filament tapes revenues will be equally split by single-sided as well as double-sided filament tapes, implying an upward ascent for the demand for double-sided tapes.
Future Market Insights recently published its report on the global filament tapes market which estimates that US$ 3,340.8 million revenues were amassed through global sales of filament tapes in 2016. According to the report, the global filament tapes market is expected to register a 7.1% CAGR to reach market value of US$ 6.6 billion by the end of 2026.
Request a Sample with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2852
Some of the report's crucial research findings project that,
- In 2016, more than 1,100 million square meters of 24mm filament tapes were consumed globally
- High tensile strength & UV-resistance of filament tapes is expected to procure lucrative opportunities as sealants in production of healthcare & hygiene products
- As backing adhesives, plastic films and paper will collectively dominate the global filament tapes market by accounting for over 80% revenue share by 2026-end
- Global revenues of filament tapes manufactured with acrylic adhesives will grow at the highest CAGR - 8.4%
- Increasing demand for corrugated packaging boxes will significantly boost the growth in demand for filament tapes in the future
In its report, titled "Filament Tapes Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026," Future Market Insights further signifies the key challenges faced by filament tapes manufacturers across the globe. Low profit margins, coupled with strict environmental regulations are curbing the potential of companies to expand manufacturing facilities. Undulating prices of raw materials such as foam, plastic films or fabrics is further impacting the growth in production capacity of filament tapes manufacturers. Some of the leading companies manufacturing filament tapes, profiled in this report, include, 3M Company, Tesa Tape Inc., PPM Industries S.P.A., Sekisui TA Industries, LLC, Canadian Technical Tape, Ltd., Intertape Polymer Corp, Inc., Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Krush Adhesive Tape, Inc. and Pro Tapes & Specialities Inc.
Preview Analysis on Global Filament Tapes Market Segmentation by Filament Type - Single and Double Sided Tapes, By Backing Adhesive Type - Plastic Film (Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene (PE), Polyester (PS)), Paper, Fabric, Foam; By Adhesive Type - Rubber Based (Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber), Acrylic Based, Hot Melt Adhesive; By Application - Bundling, Strapping, Insulation, Carton Sealing, Sealing; By End-use - Shipping & Logistics, Building & Construction, Food & Beverages, Electrical Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare & Hygiene, Printing, Metalworking, Oil & Gas, General Industrial, Consumer Goods: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/filament-tapes-market
Automotive Industry - Largest End-user of Filament Tapes
While packaging remains to be the core end-use of filament tapes, the demand for pressure-sensitive reinforcement operations is gaining substantial traction in the automotive industry. Leading automakers are benefitting from the high tensile strength of filament tapes, which is used for welding and painting, and their ability to leave lesser residue after removing from metal surfaces of the automobiles. In 2016, more than US$ 500 million revenues were procured globally from selling filament tapes to automotive industries. These revenues are projected to increase at a CAGR Of 10.2% during the assessment period. Revenues from printing end-user industries will, however, incur a sluggish growth to reach US$ 380 million by 2026-end.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2852
On the basis of applications, the demand for filament tapes will be majorly accounted by carton sealing. With over 40% revenue share, carton sealing will remain the dominant application of filament tapes through 2026, while combined revenues amassed from bundling, sealing and insulation application of filament tapes will account for more than 30% share. The report also expects that filament tape revenues procured from Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will be higher than any other region, exhibiting a value share of more than 35%. Throughout the forecast period, APEJ will remain a leading region in the global filament tapes market, followed by North America and Eastern Europe. These three regions together, are anticipated to bring in revenues worth nearly US$ 5 billion by the end of 2026.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Next Generation Packaging Market Segmentation By Product Type - Active, Intelligent, And Modified Atmosphere; By Application - Food And Beverages, Healthcare And Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care; By Key Regions - North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/next-generation-packaging-technology-market
- Temperature Controlled Pharmaceutical Packaging Solutions (TCPPS) Market Segmentation By Product Type -Insulated Shippers, Insulated Protective Shippers, Insulated Containers; By Application - Frozen, Chilled, Ambient: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/temperature-controlled-pharmaceutical-packaging-solutions-market
- North America Fresh Meat Packaging Market Segmentation By Material Type - PE, PVC, BOPP, PA, EVOH, PP and Others; By Layer Type - Monolayer, 3-Layer, 5-Layer, 7-Layer And 9-Layer; By Packaging Format - MAP, VTP, VSP and Others; By Meat Type - Beef, Pork, Poultry and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/north-america-fresh-meat-packaging-films-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Packaging Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights