29 Aug, 2017, 07:05 ET
WASHINGTON, Aug. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/-- U.S. News & World Report, publisher of Best Hospitals for more than 25 years, will convene many of the nation's top hospital and healthcare executives for the fifth annual Healthcare of Tomorrow leadership forum, scheduled for Nov. 1-3, 2017 at the Renaissance Downtown Hotel in Washington, D.C. Keynote speakers will address a wide range of topics, from the impact of new technologies and regulations on healthcare delivery to opportunities for innovation and policy changes that can make a difference for patients.
2017 Keynote Speakers include:
- Lori Evans Bernstein, MPH, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, HealthReveal
- Mark T. Bertolini, Chairman and CEO, Aetna
- Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., Director, National Institutes of Health
- Lloyd H. Dean, President and CEO, Dignity Health
- Wyatt W. Decker, M.D., Vice President, Mayo Clinic; CEO, Mayo Clinic in Arizona
- Jennifer Esposito, Worldwide General Manager, Health and Life Sciences, Intel Corporation
- Tom X. Lee, M.D., Executive Chairman, One Medical
- Eric Lefkofsky, CEO and Co-Founder, Tempus
- Peter L. Slavin, M.D., President, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Johnese Spisso, MPA, President, UCLA Health; CEO, UCLA Hospital System
"From the debate on the future of the Affordable Care Act to the opioid epidemic, hospitals and health systems in America are currently facing major challenges," said Brian Kelly, Editor and Chief Content Officer of U.S. News & World Report. "At our Healthcare of Tomorrow summit, we're looking forward to hearing from leaders who are at the forefront of solving these issues."
The in-depth breakout sessions at Healthcare of Tomorrow will examine topics such as artificial intelligence, population health, telemedicine, physician burnout, the move to value-based care delivery, and more. Several breakout sessions will focus on issues specific to pediatric hospitals.
Media interested in attending Healthcare of Tomorrow should contact U.S. News & World Report's Maria Santucci ([email protected]). Follow the conversation on Twitter via @USNHOT and by using the hashtag #USNHOT.
About Healthcare of Tomorrow
U.S. News & World Report brings its legacy of health care reporting, analysis and industry insights to life in this annual leadership forum. Healthcare of Tomorrow, presented by U.S. News Best Hospitals, unites a community of forward-thinking executives to exchange ideas, share best practices, and set new standards for patient care. The fifth annual event will be held in Washington, D.C., from November 1-3, 2017.
About U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report is a digital news and information company that empowers people to make better, more informed decisions about important issues affecting their lives. Focusing on Education, Health, Personal Finance, Travel, Cars and News & Opinion, usnews.com provides consumer advice, rankings, news and analysis to serve people making complex decisions throughout all stages of life. More than 30 million people visit usnews.com each month for research and guidance. Founded in 1933, U.S. News is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
SOURCE U.S. News & World Report
Share this article