DUBLIN, Feb. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzfksr/online_retail) has announced the addition of the "Online Retail Market in the US 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This comprhensive report predicts the online retail market in the US will grow with a CAGR of 15.99% during the 2016-2020 period.
According to the report, growing Internet and smartphone penetration and growth in the range of products available on online platforms have been key to market growth over the last five years. With vendors offering easy and secure payment options for online shopping, and given the relative comfort with online retail that consumers have developed over time, this market is set for significant growth.
Further, the report states that government regulations and taxes can pose some restrictions to this growth, especially for smaller retailers that do not have as much capital or other resources as some of the large ones operating in the market.
- Food and grocery
- Apparel, footwear, and accessories
- Music, software, books, and stationary
- Home care products
- Consumer electronics and electricals
- Home furniture and furnishings
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Amway Global
- ATG Stores.com
- Best Buy
- Blue Nile
- Daniel Smith
- Eastern Mountain Sports
- Factory Green
- J. C. Penney
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by devices used for shopping
PART 07: Market segmentation by product category
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzfksr/online_retail
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets