MCLEAN, Va., Dec. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- USA TODAY, the nation's top-selling print newspaper, announces the availability of BCS Championship Showdown: Auburn vs. Oregon, a 100-page glossy publication previewing the BCS Championship Game on January 10. Retailing for $7.99, BCS Championship Showdown: Auburn vs. Oregon is available at select newsstands and online at CFBchamps.usatoday.com.
Get ready for the big game with USA TODAY's BCS Championship Showdown: Auburn vs. Oregon. Relive each team's season game-by-game, see which players from each team made our list of key players, and take a trip down memory lane with both teams' histories. Also, take a look back at the season in college football with week-by-week picks for best player and game of the week.
This publication includes:
- Game-by-game look at Auburn's and Oregon's seasons
- Complete roster, depth chart, and relevant statistics in head-to-head comparison of each team
- History of both teams with top individual records, head coaches, and recent bowl appearances
- Key players from both Oregon and Auburn
- Timeline of significant historical events in college football
- Colorful, full-page photos illustrating key moments of the season
USA TODAY is a multi-platform news and information media company. Founded in 1982, USA TODAY's mission is to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. Today, through its newspaper, website and mobile platforms, USA TODAY connects readers and engages the national conversation. USA TODAY, the nation's number one newspaper in print circulation with an average of more than 1.8 million daily, and USATODAY.com, an award-winning newspaper website launched in 1995, reach a combined 5.9 million readers daily. USA TODAY is a leader in mobile applications with more than six million downloads on mobile devices. The USA TODAY brand also includes USA TODAY Education and USA TODAY Sports Weekly. USA TODAY is owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE :GCI ).
SOURCE USA TODAY