SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- (NYSE: USNA) Each year USANA focuses on creating fresh, exciting and relevant tools, products and enhancements, and in 2014, the global nutritional company hit the bull's-eye. After a year filled with athlete endorsements and product announcements, USANA received 112 reputable accolades for its social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, innovative business tools and overall company culture and leadership.
"In its 22nd year of business, USANA's commitment to creating relevant and cutting-edge content to help our Associates and employees excel in their respective workplaces has only strengthened," said USANA President Kevin Guest. "To receive recognition for the effort and dedication put into creating these materials, from an array of respected organizations, is a tremendous honor."
Notable accolades include:
- OUTSIDE Magazine spotlights 100 of the best places to work for in America from a wide range of non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Best Companies to Work For (sixth honor since 2009)
- The Stevie Awards honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide through four programs.
- Golden Spike Awards recognize excellence and best practices in public relations and business communications in Utah.
- Interactive Communications, Social Media Campaign and Community Relations
- Best in Biz International honor companies, teams, executives and products for their business successes. It is the only global business awards program judged solely by members of the press and industry analysts.
- Event of the Year – 2013 International Convention
- PR News Awards showcase the best communications initiatives of the year and salute outstanding performance by individuals in public relations and communications.
Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care and energy products in its FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City. Learn more about USANA by visiting our website http://www.usana.com or the official USANA blog http://whatsupusana.com.
Media Contact: Ashley Collins
Executive Director of PR, Social Media and Communications