TAMPA, Fla., March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- USF Federal Credit Union (USFFCU) is thinking outside the bullpen, and launching a national competition to discover how creative people have become at saving their money during the economic downturn. The "Are You the Best Bull?" competition will run from March 7, 2011, thru April 18, 2011. The winner of the competition will receive an all-expense paid trip for two, to Pamplona, Spain, to witness the legendary running of the bulls. No running required!
Contestants have 60-seconds or less to show how they have been creative in saving their money in the passing bear market. Once they have created their video, they must post it to YouTube, and fill out the entry form at www.usffcu.org/bestbull. These videos will be judged based on originality, creativity, and the ability to integrate the USF Federal Credit Union brand.
The contest is open to all USF students, alumni, faculty, staff, on-campus business employees, USF Federal Credit Union members and their immediate family. Participants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid passport by April 18, 2011.
USF Federal Credit Union is a financial institution owned and controlled by members, for their benefit, that:
- Delivers superior service in a friendly and courteous manner with respect for the worth and dignity of all its members
- Promotes thrift and the cooperative ideals of the credit union philosophy
- Offers loans and deposit accounts at competitive rates and high quality financial services at fair prices for users of those services
- Maintains long-term financial stability to ensure security of member deposits
- Is a responsible member of the University community
SOURCE USF Federal Credit Union