SILICON SLOPES, Utah, Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AtTask, the industry leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Enterprise Work Management solutions, is pleased to announce it has been named one of Utah's 2013 Best Companies to Work For by Utah by Utah Business Magazine. The award capstones a successful fiscal year for AtTask, which has taken home an impressive number of local business and industry awards over the last 12 months.
AtTask prides itself for employing some of the most intelligent and talented people in the industry. In addition to quarterly service projects, the company encourages a "work hard, play hard" mentality by holding popular events like an annual dodgeball tournament and regular team offsite events.
"We are who we say we are," said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. "We have a very clear mission and strategy and this gives our employees purpose and autonomy. "
In 2013, AtTask and its work management software received the following awards:
- Leader: Gartner Mid-Market PPM Vendor Landscape
- Cool Vendor: Gartner CRM Marketing Applications
- Champion: Info-Tech Champion in Mid-Market PPM Vendor Landscape
- Ranked #3: 2014 Best Online Project Management Review by Top Ten Reviews
- Listed: Six Best Collaboration Apps to Keep Teams Organized
- Winner: Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Winner: Utah Fast 50 2013
- Winner: MountainWest Capital Network 2013 Utah 100
- Best Marketing Team - American Marketing Association (AMA) Utah Chapter
"These awards are emblematic of a tremendous year for AtTask and its employees," said Morgan. "We've enjoyed significant growth during 2013, and we are excited to continue serving our customers well and taking AtTask to the next level in 2014."
AtTask is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. AtTask is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Adobe, Cisco, HBO, Kellogg's, House of Blues, REI, Trek, Schneider Electric, Tommy Hilfiger, Disney, and ATB Financial. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez