ALBANY, New York, July 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A large number of patients with CVD mark the face of the planet and it is growing at a steady pace. This is set to translate to an increase in demand for vascular closure devices over the coming few years. This will ensure a robust growth curve is charted by global vascular closure devices market.
Transparency Market Research reveals, "Between 2019 to 2027, the global vascular closure devices market would grow at a compound annual growth rate of about 7%, taking market worth up from USD 0.8 billion in 2018 to about USD 1 billion by 2027."
Key Findings of Global Vascular Closure Devices Market Study:
- In intra-arterial procedures, devices with biocompatible stainless steel implants are gaining prominence
- Adoption of suture-based closure devices is noted in the market as improved techniques mark the segment; however, these might lose market share over the forecast period
- North America would lay claim to a notable share of the market while Asia Pacific would record growth at an impressive rate
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=13565
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Vascular Closure Devices Market:
Over the forecast period stated above, the global vascular closure devices market would grow due to the effect of interplay between numerous positive trends and drivers. These are explained in great detail by Transparency Market Research. A glimpse into factors contributing to this growth is provided below:
- There is a marked increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures, particularly heart surgeries, driving demand for vascular closure devices across the world
- Incidence of cardiovascular diseases is increasing due to sedentary lifestyle and poor dietary choices
- Obesity is increasing in terms of number of patients worldwide as consumption of alcohol, excessive junk food, and alcohol rises
- In 2016, 17.9 million people died of cardiovascular diseases and the numbers are growing significantly every year
- Technological advancement and increase in disposable income are also driving market forward
- Latest VCDs in the market are set to contribute to growth as they promise improved medical outcomes, driving demand up substantially
For a detailed analysis of global vascular closure devices market by product, access type, application, end-user, and region, visit TOC https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/13565
Regional Analysis of Global Vascular Closure Devices Market:
- North America to hold a sizeable share of the global vascular closure devices market owing to increase in incidence of CVD, rapidly ageing population
- Asia Pacific to chart a high growth rate of 8% over the forecast period owing to presence of non-invasive treatment options, increase in disposable income
Analyze global vascular closure devices market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=13565
Competitive Landscape of Global Vascular Closure Devices Market:
The most distinguished global vascular closure devices market players have been profiled in detail by Transparency Market Research. These include Terumo Medical Corporation, Cardinal Health, Abbott, Cardiva Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, BIOTRONIK, Teleflex Incorporated, Tricol Medical, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., and Z-Medica, LLC, among others.
In the competitive vendor landscape of global vascular closure devices market, a slew of strategies are noted as deployed by players aiming at higher growth. Some of the top strategies include product development with a keen focus on innovation and forging key alliances. Therefore mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships and collaborations, which are based on mutual synergies, are not uncommon to witness in the global vascular closure devices market.
Purchase the Vascular Closure Devices Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=13565<ype=S
Global Vascular Closure Devices Market: Segmentation
Vascular Closure Devices Market, by Product
- Passive Approximators
- Collagen Plugs
- Sealant or Gel-based Devices
- Compression-assist Devices
- Active Approximators
- Suture-based Devices
- Clip-based Devices
- External Hemostatic Devices
Vascular Closure Devices Market, by Access Type
- Femoral Access
- Radial Access
Vascular Closure Devices Market, by Application
- Cardiac Interventions
- Cerebrovascular Interventions
- Peripheral Vascular Interventions
Vascular Closure Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Arterial Stents Market: Arterial Stents Market is rising due to the increasing prevalence of atherosclerosis and other arterial disorders along with introduction of innovative arterial stents such as bioresorbable stents. Furthermore, efficacy of arterial stents for the treatment of peripheral and coronary artery diseases and preference for minimally invasive procedures to unblock arteries and to improve blood flow are some other key factors driving the arterial stents market.
Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market: The cardiac arrest treatment market is anticipated to show considerable growth at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. The risk of cardiovascular diseases increases with the prevalence of diabetes, hypertension, and others. Rising incidents of these diseases are helping the cardiac arrest treatment market to expand its horizon across the globe.
Angioplasty Balloons & Stents Market: Angioplasty Balloons & Stents Market is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to a host of factors, including the advent of bioabsorbable stents, rise in the geriatric population worldwide, high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, favorable reimbursement policies, and research and development.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research